5

'I still love the way you hurt me; it's irresistible' - Irresistible

It was the next day, the day I go to rehab. To be real, I was terrified.  

My body was shaking as the taxi stopped outside the gates, it looked like a prison. I hid my face in my hands. Please, take me back to the hospital. I can't really remember the car journey that well, I spent most of the time on the verge of tears, why did I do this?!

"Thank you," I whispered to the taxi driver. I stepped out of the car, and it drove away, I watched it. I wanted to be in it, driving away from this place. Away from the unknown. I was so preoccupied with watching the car I didn't realise there was someone standing by me. 

"Hi! You must be Troye right? I'm Rachel, do you wanna follow me inside?" this girl smiled at me, she looked about 25. I nodded, in too much shock to speak. I wanted my parents here, but of course they weren't allowed. The doctors said it wouldn't help with my recovery. I think it would. 

I followed her in, it looked like a hospital inside, white. It also had that hospital smell, clean, too clean. There were a few paintings up on the walls, she caught me looking at them, "Those? They were made by the residents, they're pretty cool aren't they?" Once again I just nodded, if I spoke I'd cry, I didn't want to cry. I just want this to be over, for it to be some sick, twisted dream.