Kate | Shoulder to cry on

Imagine being the reason Kate doens't want to commit suicide.

'Kate?' You pushed the door of Kate's dorm open and peeked around the edge. When you passed Kate's dorm, you had heard her cry so you decided to check on your best friend. Kate sat on the bed, her face in her hands, sobbing quietly. The sight of her being so sad broke your heart. 'Kate!' You rushed forward and pulled your brunette friend in your arms. '(Name), what are you doing here? Never heard of privacy?' Kate tried to sound angry, but her voice trembled just like her body. You rubbed her back soothingly. 'I heard you cry. I don't want my best friend to be sad.' Kate smiled at you and hugged you tight. 'I told you I would be here for you, always. So I will make us a nice cup of tea and then you'll tell me everything about what Victoria did this time, okay?' you said, not pulling back from the hug yet. Kate sighed and rested her chin on your shoulder. 'Thank you, (Name). You always know the right thing to do, just like Max.' You smiled and released your friend, walking to the door. 'I will be back in a minute. Wait here and don't leave!'

You sat on Kate's bed, cross-legged nipping from your tea. Kate was telling everything what happened that day, about Victoria who had been mocking her, about Mr Madsen who had hassled her and Nathan who had laughed about her. Every now and then you gasped or hummed, to let her know that you was listening. You talked until dusk had went into darkness. After she finished her story, Kate hugged you again. 'Thanks again, (Name). You are the reason that I want to stay here on this school. I love you. Not romantically, of course.' You chuckled, returning the hug. 'I love you too, Kate. You are the nicest person in this school. And the one who I can watch Netflix with. So, how about some Sons of Anarchy?' Kate's laugh echooed through the room. 'Sounds like an idea!'

So this is the Kate one, hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be Chloe pt. 2, so keep your eyes open ;) Also, please follow this account -> @ElvesAndHobbits <- It's from me and my best friend and we will post some awesome works, and also the huge project I was talking about on my page. Anyways, see ya next chapter and lemme know what you thought of this one!

Love, Hyrule_And_Beyond