Max | Tunes

Imagine being Max' boyfriend and playing the guitar for her.

'So, this is my dorm!' Max spun around, a sly grin on her face. You smiled at her, looking around her dorm. It was cozy and neat, typically Max. Pictures were sticked onto the wall, a guitar was placed in the corner of the room. 'Have a seat.' The brunette gestured towards her bed. You sat down on the soft blanket, feeling at the light fabric with your hands. So here it was, your girlfriends dorm. Frankly, you've never been in the girl's dorms before, but you made sure Max didn't know. You were slightly ashamed that she was your first real girlfriend. Of course, you had kissed other girls, but it was always Max you had wanted. Once again your eyes darted around the room and noticed a guitar leaning against the wall. 'You play guitar?' Max nodded shyly. 'Why haven't you told me before?' Max shrugged. 'Oh, I didn't think it would matter.' You smiled at her, standing up and picking up the wooden instrument. 'Of course it matters, babe. I am a guitar player too!' Max' face lit up. 'Can I... Can I hear something?' Sitting down on the bed again, you nodded. 'Sure thing! What do you want to hear?' Max sat down next to you and brushed some hair from her face. 'Just... Improvised music.' Softly, your fingers started strumming the strings, a nice sound was created from the instrument. Max watched you play with big eyes, which were filled with joy and admiration. You plucked at the strings for minutes, maybe hours. You both loved it like this, just together and with no one else around. When you felt your shoulder suddenly becoming heavier and the clock told you that it was almost midnight, you looked at Max. A smile spread across your face, as Max had fallen asleep because of your music. Carefully, you put the guitar on the ground, careful not to move your shoulder and wake your girl up. You shove your arm under Max' knees and the other wrapped around her waist, so you could lift her bridal style and lay her onto her bed. While you tucked her in, Max smiled in her peaceful slumber. '(Name)... Stay...' she whispered, keeping her eyes closed. Smiling, you sat down next to her laying form, brushing some hair from her face. 'I can't Max, I'm sorry. People will suspect things... You know, a boy and a girl sleeping together in one bed... I am not even allowed here at this time.' Max opened her eyes slightly and leaned into your hand on her cheek. 'Please... Just sleep with me...' You blushed, earning a nudge in your side with Max' elbow. 'Not that way, you pervert! Just sleep...' She lifted the blanket a bit so you could slip under. Giving in, you layed down next to her, wrapping your arm around her waist. The blanket was warm and soft. You softly pecked Max' lips and she smiled. 'Goodnight, (Name). I love you.' You nuzzled her nose. 'Goodnight Max. I love you more.'

Okay so this is it! First of all, sorry for not updating for so long. And it is short, sawwy. But here we are, yay! Second, I have thought about it and decided not to write smut or pairings. Sorry about that, but I am just not into that kind of stuff! That would be really awkward for all of us XD But anyways, thank you for 8000 reads already!! ASDFGHJKL; YOU ARE ALL AMAZING MANY THANKS SUCH HAPPY!!!!

Coming up:

- Nathan X Reader

- Chloe X Male!Reader

- Warren X Reader