Victoria | Open your eyes

Imagine knocking some sense into Victoria after she bullied someone, and Victoria actually listening to you.

'Oh right, did you think you was cool enough to talk to me, little kiddo?' You hid behind the corner, peeking oh so carefully around it to watch Victoria and her gang bully a fresh young junior that was the unlucky one to stand right in front of Vic's locker by pure accident. 'I erm... I am sorry miss!' Victoria stifled a laugh and looked at her sidekicks. 'Hmmm, you think I can forgive you this? Not without a pushiment, for sure!' Courtney giggled hysterically at her friends comment. 'Well well, how shall we punish the young girl?' Victoria reached for the backpack of the brunette, who looked at her with scared eyes. You gasped, your senses getting sharper. Victoria pulled open the zippers of the backpack oh so slowly, before turning it 180 degrees in length, so all the books of the junior fell on the floor. You couldn't keep yourself silent anymore. 'Hey! That's mean!' Victoria and her gang looked at you confused, a smirk playing over Victoria's lips. '(Name), what a surprise! What did you think, talking like that to me?' You crossed your arms before your chest. 'I saw all of that, and I think you are really mean, Victoria Chase! Did you really think people will respect you if you act like this?! Do you really think people will think that you're cool?! Oh forget it, Chase! In fact, people will hate you if you act like this, they see you as a bully!' Victoria's eyes quickly went between you and her friends. '(Name), come here!' Victoria grabbed your arm and yanked you with her to a place where you two were alone. 'What the hell do you think you are doing?! Don't you know who I am?! I have power, enough power to destroy you!' 'I don't care who you are, Chase. But you don't deserve respect if you act like a spoiled whiny brat. One day they will let you all fall. Your friends. And there will be no one to comfort you. Realize that.' You yanked your arm from Victoria's grip before spinning around and walking away. '(Name), wait!' You spun around frowning. 'Yes?' 'Tell me what I have to do to make the people like me.'

*Timeskip of 3 months*

'Goodmorning Kate! I like your jacket!' Kate looked up, a smile forming on her lips. 'Goodmorning Victoria! Thank you, you may borrow it one day!' 'Really?! Fantastic!' You sat on the bench next to the dorms, smiling. Your advice to Victoria had worked very well. In a matter of weeks she had totally changed. She broke contacts with her sidekicks and Nathan, complimented everyone and had became Kate's new best friend. She even helped the juniors out with extra classes. You folded your hands behind your head and leaned backwards. When the bell rang, you got up and went to class.

Hello everyone! Almost 4K reads! Dammit you are awesome! Coming up are Frank X Reader and Chloe X Male Reader but I still need new requests. Please notice: I don't do pairings, only X Readers, and if someone requests me for example a Nathan X Reader then you don't have to do that also :3 Suggestions are really welcome! Thanks for reading!

- Hyrule_And_Beyond