Friday Night

Sophia's P.O.V

So school is out for 1 month for Christmas. Which is so freaking awesome. I hate going to school and hearing rude comments and rumors made about me. I just play it off like I don't care but in reality I hear them and sometimes they get to me. I just never tell Grayson or Ethan.

I got a Facetime call from Ethan
S- hey eth!
E-hey Sophia! So tonight we are going to a party! You down to come?
S-Uhhh yea I'm down. Is Grayson going?
G-yes Baby girl I'm going! Where a cute dress
S-hey! A dress really!
E- yes a dress it's not a crazy part well it might turn into one.
G-yea but remember I'm yours and your mine so I'm sticking close to you.
S-okay I'll see you guys at what time
E-in like 30min !
S-what! Okay well let me put my dress on I'll see you in a bit.
G-bye love you
E-bye Sophia

Well I guess I'm going to a party. Good thing I already did my makeup and my hair earlier. I wore a pinkish peach dress with heals. It's short. A little higher than mid thigh. "Mom!" I yelled "yes" she said walking up stairs "does this look good?" I looked at her standing in my door way "yea it looks great. Where are you going?" She asked and laughed "to a party with my friend Ethan and Grayson maybe some others" I look at my self in the mirror. "Well your father and I are going on vacation to be with family in Los Angeles. Wanna come we leave we leave tomorrow." She said and looked at me "uhhhh can Grayson and Ethan come mom please I'll asked them" I asked her hoping she will say yes "I mean yea I guess so" she said and chucked "ahhhh I love you mom! I gotta go love you bye!" I ran downstairs. "Bye love" she yelled from my room.

I took my car to there house so we can leave in my car. It's 7:36pm. I see Grayson run out the house. "Hey babe kiss me before Ethan comes" he laughed and kissed me. "Hey Sophia!" Ethan smiled at me "hey Ethan" I smiled back.

Grayson's P.O.V

We called sophia to tell her we are going to a party. Which I'm not going to get drunk. She's here. I run out so I can give her a kiss before Ethan come. I don't like when I kiss her in front of Ethan cause I feel like he's feel left out. Well I try not to kiss her in front of him.

I kissed her then Ethan came in. "Hey so I wanna ask you guys something? The both of you!" She said Looking at us "what is it" Ethan said. I just stayed looking at her "well I'm going to LA tomorrow and I asked my mom if you guys can come. You guys down?" She asked focused on the road and then she laughed "yea were down" Grayson said "let me call mom first bro". Ethan calls my mom.

"Are you excited for the party?" I ask Sophia "Uhhh yea kinda!" She laughed "hey mom said yea! We can go" Ethan says smiling "really! Omg you can meet my fri- nvm Uhhh we don't have to meet them" she laughed "why not" I asked "Uhhh lots of problems! All hell will break lose. You know Ex boyfriends old best friends you know stuff like that" she said very serious. "Why?" I asked again "because Grayson I'm trying to protect you okay. I need you to listen to me. The girls my friends they follow me around like lost puppies. I was the most popular girl in school out there. Okay so please were not gonna meet them." She said raising her voice a bit. "But why?" I asked 1 more time "BECAUSE GRAYSON THERE GONNA TAKE FUCKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND ETHAN. IM TRYING TO PROTECT BOTH OF YOU SO LISTEN TO ME PLEASE." She yelled not looking at me but focused on the road. "Babe chill" I said.

She pulled over "Sophia what are you doing" Ethan said. She got off the car. she sat on a rock and stared crying.

Ethan's P.O.V

Yay where going to LA with Sophia I'm excited. Then Sophia stated yelling at Grayson. She wants to protect us from her friends. I guess they'll take advantage of us. That means a lot. It should be the other way around. Grayson he keeps asking her so he can get mad.

She pulled over. She's crying. We walk outside to her. "Hey Sophia." I said "Sophia I sorry" Grayson said "look I was know as the party girl. I lost my virginity to some prick! I don't want neither of you guys around my friends. They literally will have sex with you they don't care. Everyone in the city knows me. We moved to get a clean start. When we go I want you guys to be close to me. Pleas I love you guys. If they see you with me they'll back off. If they see you alone they won't leave you alone one bit." She said crying into her hand "Sophia look that's your past" I said and picked her up " you don't get it they think of me as there leader" she said and walked to the car "Sophia babe look we will stay close" Grayson said and hugged her "thank you guys" she hugged us both.

We got in the car and we drove 30 more minutes to the house. Sophia cares about us. It's crazy. Grayson should be thank full that he has someone that cares so much about him. There's not May girls like that. I low key wanna meet her friends though. They kinda sorta sound like fun. To have parties and stuff. I bet everyone dies to go to her parties. "Hey Sophia so you have a house in LA" I asked her "yea ins in Beverly Hills. Why?" She said and looked at me "nothing just wondering!" I smiled.

Wow she lives in the hills. Well her family family is rich. Her dad is a surgeon and her mom is a doctor.

Yes!!! We're at the party! We get off the car. Grayson is grabbed by some girl. Sophia looked at me and grabs Grayson back.

________________________________

Thank you so much !! ❤️

VOTE and COMMENT !! 😘❤️🙏 please!!

Thank you loves-J 😘

Comment your fav emojis

Mine is -----> 🙄