Being silly

Sophia's P.O.V

Grayson and I are being silly. He's cute. "Babe stop" he laughs. I look at him and jump on him. I kiss him all over his neck. "Babe" he chuckles. I look at him and bit my lip. "Stop that's a tease!" He pouts "that's why I do it" I laugh and kiss his lips. I pull back and get off. My phone is ringing. "Oh no my phone is all the way in my room" I said and laughed "I'll get it" gray says and runs to the room.

I hear him talking. It was probably Ethan. I then heard him yell. He doesn't sound to happy. "Babe why is Christian calling you and txting you" he raises his voice. I get up and grab my phone and look at it "I uhhh I don't know gray." I looked at him. "Don't lie to me Sophia!" He yells "I'm not Grayson gosh! I haven't been on my phone. I should be worried about you." I said and looked down "babe I-" I interrupted him "no gray! Just please. I'm not lying to you." I said and I felt my eyes water "Sophia I'm sorry don't cry I'm sorry. It's just your mine" he said and kissed me.

He's such a sweet heart. He's always apologizing. I don't want him to be sorry I just want him to trust me. I walked to the room. I laid down and cried a bit. "Sophia?" I heard his voice "yes gray?" I smiled and looked at him "I love you!" He said and laid next to me "I love you more my love" I looked and him and kissed his neck. I kept kissing his neck. "Babe" he said softly. I began to leave a hickey on his neck. "Sophia" he barley was able to say "Grayson" I chuckled. He looked at me and got on top of me. He laughed at me and ticked me me then stopped and kissed my lips. He kissed me rough. "Babe!" I smiled "come on babe" he picked me up over his shoulder and went downstairs.

Grayson's P.O.V

We were messing around I was playing with her fingers and bitting them. She's so silly. Then her phone rang and I went to get it for her then I saw that is was Christian. Wtf!!
G-what
C-where's Sophia
G-with me why?
C-cause she's mine and she'll always be mine
G-no she's not she's mine and she's been mine for a longtime.
Then I heard him click. He's pissed but oh well. Sophia Edith Green is mine. I saw a txt right after he hung up it read
Sophia please don't stay with Grayson. Your so out of his league. You deserve better than him you deserve me. Remember you and I were never a couple but we acted like one. So please be with me. Call me!!
He's such a dick Sophia will never leave me for that jerk.

I went downstairs and had Sophia explain. I'm happy I let her cause usually get pissed off and yell and she gets really hurt. I know when she yells at me its for a good reason but she lets me explain to her.

Then I went to her room. I saw he lying down and she was crying. Awe my baby. I didn't mean to hurt her. I then picked her up and took her to the living room. I put her on the couch and laid with her. "Babe lets something!" She laughed and kissed me "alright let's go" I smiled at her