Just a shower

Sophia's P.O.V

We got in the shower! I go under the water and Grayson kisses my neck softly. "Babe I wanna be your boyfriend" he said and pulled me close "I wanna be your girlfriend" I looked at him and kissed his neck. I was making another hickey. "Round 2 baby girl" he asked "mmmm yes babe" I said and kissed him.

He grabbed me. He examined my body. "Babe I think it's better in bed" he smiled and kissed me "okay" I laughed. I stared washing his hair. I washed his upper body. "Babe go ahead" he smirked at me "no baby" I laughed "you've touched it before" he laughed "you want me to?" I asked "yes" he bit his lip "no babe" I laughed and bit his lip. He stared washing my hair.

"Owe babe fuck" I said laughing "babe what's wrong?" He grabbed me "you got it in my eyes. Shit it hurts baby" I said and put water "babe I'm sorry! Let me see maybe this will help" he said and kissed me "babe please no it hurts!" I hugged him. He grabbed the shower head. He put by my eye. He rubbed it. "Better?" He asked "better" I said and liked at him.

We got out and changed. I looked at gray he's putting lotion. I smiled at him. I put sweats and a pajama shirt. He wore sweats and a hoodie.

Grayson's P.O.V

Sophia and I took a shower. I accidentally put shampoo in her eye. I know it hurts hurt. We changed. "Babe" I said. She looked at me and walked up to me. "Kiss me" I smiled. She got really close and walked away "your such a tease" I laughed.

We walked downstairs. She got a call. I looked it's Christian the fuck does he want. She was taking to him. She then got frustrated. I waked up to get giving her a new hickey on her neck. She hung up the phone and held me close. I kept going "fuck baby" she moaned. I picked her up and laid her in the couch. I got off. I teased her. "Baby no" she laughed "sorry" I smiled. There's a knock at the door. "Can you get the my love" she said and winked at me. She's so fucking cute!!

I opened it. It's Christian. I see his hickey. Damn it's big. "Who gave that to you" he asked and pointed at my hickey "I did" Sophia came up behind me "you slut" Christian said "don't call my girl a slut! You fucking prick" I shouted. "The fuck! she's a slut. One day she's with me now with you. A SLUT! A WHORE!" He yelled I punched him. She's not a slut or a whore. She's my baby. He got up and left. "Babe I fucking love you" she said and kissed me. She was kissing me like she's never kissed me before. "I love you more!! Will you be my girlfriend baby girl!" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. She jumped on me "yea baby yes" she said Laughing.