Chapter 3 Zelo's Warning

After Jungkook fell asleep I carried him back inside and set him down on one of the beds. Everyone else was spread out all over the place.

"Gosh these guys are a pain to take care of."

I go back outside. I then hear rustling in the bushes.

"Who's there?"

No one responded. Maybe it was just an animal. But then the rustling sound came again. This time it was closer.

"Okay who ever is out there come out or die. You chose."

A shadow appears.

"Hmm"

Once in the light it was Zelo from BAP, a gang farther down south.

"Zelo what are you doing here. This isn't your turf so get lost unless you want to face the consequences."

Zelo took a step forward.

"Hey do you understand english I said get out or your dead."

Zelo-"I don't want to cause any trouble but I am looking for an idol group."

"An idol group?"

Zelo-"Yes they go by BTS."

"I don't believe I have seen such a group."  

Zelo-"Dont lie. I heard from some of the Immortals that you were with seven guys."

"Those bastards just wanted revenge for me kicking there ass."

Zelo-"So you weren't with seven guys."

"Well I was but I kicked them out."

Zelo-"Oh... I see."

"Whats so important about those boys that you would come all this way for?"

Zelo-"Don't you know they are an upcoming worldwide gang group."

"But I thought you said they were idols."

Zelo-"They are but that is suppose to cover up all the shit they do behind there fans back. They use there name so that they can go all around the world doing terrible things."

"Hehe and why should I care that they are doing shit to other people. As long as they don't do shit around this area I am good."

Zelo-"Didnt you hear me. I said Worldwide Idol/Gang Group. They will soon have the power to overthrow you off you little throne."

"Are you saying I can't beat a bunch of little punky idols. Zelo don't talk nonsense. Now leave before I kill you."

Zelo-"Don't say that I didnt warn you."

He walks back and disappears in a blink of an eye.

"Those guys couldn't be a gang. Thats impossible."

I walk back inside to see all of them sleeping.

"Yeah they definitely aren't gangsters."

I go over to the empty bed at the corner of the room. I lay there for a few minutes thinking about what Zelo said.

"He has never lied to me before but we haven't talked in years. He could have changed. He did become part of a gang after he found out about me."

No no no.

"Ugh."

I keep thinking the whole night until my eyes started to close.

"They can't be a gang..."

Hello everybody heres another update. I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment. Bye!