Chapter 10 Love

*few days later*

Jungkook and I started dating but I still didnt feel relieved. I keep having the same dream every night. Jungkook and the rest of the gang dying in front of my eyes.

Jungkook-"Rory babe you okay?"

"Yeah just thinking about something."

Jungkook-"Well I have to go I will see you tomorrow."

He gives me a quick kiss and leaves. He always leaves to go do things with the gang. I am still not close with them yet so I avoid them at all costs.

*phone rings*

I answered.

"Hello?"

Unknown-"I see you have gotten attached. Did you forget our deal?"

"No of course not this is all part of my plan. Once the rest of the gang trusts me then I will make my first move."

Unknown-"I trust that you will do the right thing."

The call ends.

"Fuck!"

What the hell am I suppose to do?

Flashback

Unknown-"Just remember if you don't I will make you relive your worst nightmare."

Flashback End

I can't go through that again. Even if it has to be the cost of there lives.

Jungkook POV

"Hey guys."

Suga-"You were with her."

"Why do you still hate her?"

Suga-"Because after our fight with Bap they warned us not to trust her."

"They just said that to scare us away from her."

Rap monster-"Just don't get to carried away. Suga has a right to be worried about this relationship."

"Nothing is going to happen. She truly loves me."

Jimin-"I may ship you guys together but one thing I learned about dating girls is that they are lying bitches. They will do anything to get what they want."

"Why is everyone against us!"

I storm off what do they know they are just jealous.

Unknown-"Hehe looks like we have to do plan b."

Before I could do anything I blacked out.