Chapter 4 Tied Up

I wake up to find myself tied up. When did I get in this situation.

Unknown-"Looks she's awake."

I look up to see Bts.

"You did this to me?!?"

Suga-"Yep and you were stupid enough to fall for our little innocent act."

Taehyung-"Even Zelo came by last night to warn you."

"You guys were awake?"

Suga-"Eh we may look lazy but we actually are hard workers."

Rap Mon-"Says the one who always falls asleep on the job."

Suga-"At least I don't break every freakin thing I touch."

Rap Mon-"Watch your mouth Yoongi."

Jin-"Guys calm down can we just do what we came here for."

Taehyung-"Anyways we are going to take over from here so why don't you just leave. Run away and never return."

Jimin-"Stop quoting from the Lion King. It makes you look weird."

Taehyung-"But in the movie it was intimidating."

Jin-"Thats because it is a movie Taetae."

While these fools kept talking about Lion King and shit I started to untie the ropes that were around my wrists. I finally got them undone when they finally stopped talking.

J Hope-"Don't worry Rory we will make sure you will have a nice and easy death."

"What do you mean I thought you guys would let me go."

Suga-"What! No we would never do that you already know too much. Plus we don't want you to come back to hunt us down."

"So you guys are not confident in your skills to put on a legit fight against me?"

I stated to laugh loudly.

"You guys are the most stupid rookies I have ever met. First you think you got what it takes to take my place and second you think you can get rid of me without any problem. But that is where you are all wrong."

I let the ropes around my wrists drop. I then walk up to the nearest guy which happened to be Jungkook. 

"Hehe its a shame, I thought you were kind of cute."

I grab his neck and start to choke him.

J hope-"Let him go!"

"Take one step closer and I will snap his little pretty neck."

They all freeze.

"Hehe much better. Now you guys have one last chance get out or I will make sure you all die a slow and painful death."

Jin-"Lets go."

Once they started to walk out I let Jungkook go.

"Bye!"

I can't believe they thought they had a chance against me.

"Ugh now what?"

Now that they are gone things are back to the way it was. I decide to go back to my regular routine. I grab a set of knives and did some target practice out in the back.

Unknown-"I told you that they were a gang."

"Shut up Zelo. Did you just come here to rub it in my face."

Zelo-"Maybe. But I didnt just come here for that. I wanted to talk about us."

"If you are thinking about what I think you are thinking then it is a no."

Zelo-"Noona I didnt mean what happened back then I..."

"Save it. I don't want to hear your excuses."

I go back inside and slam the door.

Bts POV

Rap Mon-"Did you hear that? Looks like Zelo and Aurora had something going on in the past."

Taehyung-"And what does that have to do with anything."

Jimin-"That means we can get back at her."

Suga-"But that requires me to actually do stuff I am out."

Jin-"Stop being an ass about it. Once we destroyed her we can finally be on the top."

Jungkook-"Do we really have to do this, isn't there another way."

Suga-"She almost killed you and you are thinking that we should go easy on her!"

J Hope-"Yeah did you get hit in the head while you were back there."

Jungkook-"No, i am fine its just that she doesn't seem all that bad. Even though she did try to kill me she only did that because we were threatening her. She did save us from The Immortals."

Suga-"We could have taken on the Immortals, they weren't that good."

Jungkook-"Still she protected us when she didn't even know who we were."

Taehyung-"Kookie has a point."

Jimin-"Stop being brainwashed by her charms this is why your not in charge of doing things around here."

Rap Mon-"Lets go. I don't need you guys to get into another argument."

Aurora POV

Why does Zelo have to come back and mention the past.

"That little idiot thinking he can just come back and talk like nothing happened."

This is why you should never trust guys all they do is just break your heart.

Hello. You guys and Happy New Year! If you enjoyed please vote and comment. Thanks for reading.