Chapter 1

I was in the orphanage laying in my bed.
This orphAnage was something that absolutely no one deserves. For dinner you only get mashed potatoes, a grilled cheese and water. We have something for one week and have something different.
      The only person that anyone likes her is Ms.Jensin. She is very laid back but loves to dance and sing with us. Every Friday she comes over and we have kareoke. And when it's our birthday she takes us out and we go shopping at the candy shop.

     That's the only thing. She has cancer.

The night Mrs. Janette told us we all cried for about 3 hours. Mrs. Janette is the worst.
       When we put our clothes up, if we put one thing in the wrong drawer she hits us with a ruler and then makes us put it in the right spot. After that we immediately go to bed. Even if it means we don't get dinner.

       THREE MONTHS LATER

  MY  birthday is tomorrow and Ms.Jensin is still in the hospital. This will be my first birthday without her.

            THE NEXT DAY

ITS MY birthday but it's not going to well so far. I was hoping  people would look at me and say, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, ANNA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. "
But so far none of the girls have even talked to me.

I THINK I HAVE A PLAN