Chapter 6 : _B_L_A_N_K_

The next morning I woke up to a blond. He had beautiful eyes and was really sweet " Come get breakfast before I eat it all"

" Ok I'm coming."
When I got down to the table I had bacon, eggs, ham, and milk.
I looked at Harry and smiled. He walked over and sat in the chair next to me.
We just sat in silence for like 3 minutes
" Do you actually know how beautiful you are.?" He asked

" Yes I do. On a scale of one to ten I am a  negative 3,000,000" I told him. And that is what people always told me so I knew it was true.

" in my opinion you are a positive 11"

" Thanks but that won't make me feel any better. "

" I am sorry about that" He actually looked sorry.

As I put my plate in the sink I stood there but knowing where to go so I just sat on the brown leather couch. When somebody said, " Sorry but that's my spot."
So I stood up and walked up stairs. I opened a random door and sat on the floor. I started to feel dizzy.
I walked to the door and opened the door.
I walked down the stairs holding on the the wall. My head was now pounding.
I sat down and shoved my fingers into my scalp. I put my head in my lap.

Now it was worse. I saw Harry stand and look at me but he was blurry. Then I fell.