E5: Rock-a-bye Ace ^Edited^

"It's all about your other senses Private." I explained as I tied a blindfold around my eyes. "Yes, but this is mad!" Private said referring to the deadly obstacle course I designed. I chuckled and pressed the start button.

I felt the blades launch at me. I quickly jumped, causing them to collide with each other. I heard the laser beam turn to my direction. I did a front flip, throwing a card at the machine. It exploded and clapping replaced the silence. I pulled down my blindfold and saw the rest of the boys standing there. "Thank you. I call that move, Ace Up My Sleeve." I said proudly. I noticed Kowalski had a machine.

"Uh, Kowalski?" I asked, pointing towards it. "Oh this? This is my Freshinator! It is going to return fish to its fresher state!" Kowalski explained. The ground shook, causing the machine to fall and blast me.

"Kowalski. Analysis." Skipper ordered, standing up as the smoke cleared. "It appears that the-oh dear god." Kowalski exclaimed. I sat up and coughed. I notice the boys staring at me. They seemed to be alot taller than before. I stood up and almost fell back down. "Kowalski, explain." I said. I yelled as my voice was higher. I notice my clothes weren't big. They looked normal. I ran over to the broken blades and saw that I was 10 years old again. I laughed weakly then fainted.

When I woke, I was surrounded by the boys. I noticed I was in the medical bay. I sat up and crossed my arms. "Kowalski, explain!" Skipper demanded. "Well, it appears when the lair shook and I dropped my Freshinator, the blast collided with you returning you to a younger state." He explained, examining me. I glared at him. "Fix this. Fix this now!" I shouted. He chuckled nervously and grabbed the machine. "All I have to do is rewire a few things and-" "ah!" I yelled as the beam hit me again, making me fall off the table, after another trimmer happened. "Kowalski!" I yelled. I gasped at my voice. "Oh sweet tuna." Kowalski said. The boy looked down at me worriedly. "Right, all I have to do is-" "stop those earthquakes. Stop them now! Before I turn back into a newborn!" I yelled.

The boys ran off while I stayed behind. I looked at the reflective surface of the table and saw I was at least six years old. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I went into the main area, which is the living room basically. I crawled onto the couch and sat back. My feet didn't even hang off the edge. I yawned and my tiny body gave out.

I woke up to the light above the medical table shining on me. "Turn off the light." I groaned. I shot up, hitting my head in the process, and ran over to the tray lying on the counter. I was my normal 15 year old self. "Turns out, it was some construction workers." Private said. "Good because, I'm tired and don't want to hear that the Red Squirrel escaped or someone else." I said, walking towards my room. "When do we tell her that it was the Red Squirrel and he build I earthquake machine to bury New York?" Kowalski asked. "Not now. Let her sleep. And also, never." Skipper said. I rolled my eyes.

"I can still hear you!" I shouted from my bunk door.