E6: Rainy Days ^Edited^

Song reference in the title of this episode
-------------------

I love the rain, but the snow is better. To bad it's summer.It has been raining alot lately and it finally stopped for two weeks. Too bad I spoke to soon.

"Folks, you better get your umbrellas because the forecast for this week is rain, rain, rain!" The weatherman informed. I groaned and turned the TV to cartoons. The rain started and it was alot louder than I anticipated down here in the lair. I heard the elevator go off and I directed my attention towards it. The boys came in wet head to toe. Their shoes squeaked which annoyed me to no end as they walked down the three steps in front of the elevator. Private took off one of his boots and turned it upside down. Water poured out and so did a fish. I blinked and turned back to the TV.

"It's raining cats and dogs!" Skipper exclaimed as he took off his coat. I chuckled. "Why do you think I stayed inside?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Rico sat down next to me and I jumped back. I wasn't in the mood to get wet from one of his hugs.

He raised an eyebrow but then smirked. "No. Rico. Don't you dare." I stood up and backed away slowly. He stood up and opened his arms. I turned around to run but Private picked me up. "Gross! No! You're wet!" I yelled as I tried to get free. Rico hugged both of us and the water squeezed through my closes causing them to cling to me, acting like a second layer of skin. They both let go and I hugged myself, trying to get warm from the cool air hitting me. I pulled my hood up and shivered. "I'll get you ba-back for this." I studdered. The boys laughed as I ran off to go change.

I waited until it was almost time for bed. I laughed quietly as I set the buckets up with precise precision. I walked back to my room after setting everything up and waited. I heard a cluster of bangs followed by the boys yelling. I laughed and ran out of the lair, using the stairs we had hidden. I ran outside and was tackled to the ground. Kowalski had me pinned while the others stood beside us. The rain hit my face as I laughed silently. The paint rolled down they're clothes and skin. "Anything you want to say Ace?" Skipper asked while crossing his arms. I smirked. "It was worth it." With that I escaped and ran.

I sneezed so did Private. We were the only ones suffering from last night. "I will never forgive you for-achoo!" He groaned. I giggled. "Sorry?" I said. You could hear the indigestion. I shivered and he pulled me close. I cuddled up to him. We both shared a sneeze. "Okay, time for medicine." Kowalski said with a smirk. We both groaned. "Hey, we're not the ones who decided to roll around in freezing cold puddles." Skipper said. I blew my nose then held my head. We took the medicine, gagging and be dramatic. We ended up falling asleep on each other. It was still worth it.