I think I'm falling

*Skylar's POV*

I stared at Andy's eyes as we stood in the corner of the room. I looked at them, the blue showing the reflection of my own eyes. They were like a ocean or sky that was made to perfection. They molded my soul into an angel. It made my heart warm. Took it out of it's hibernation. I all of sudden forgot about all the pain in my past. I felt complete. I was interupted by Amy calling me. I looked at her, her blue eyes staring at Andy and me. I turned to walk away, but then I turned back around to tell Andy something I've been wanting to tell him ever since I met him. "Hey Andy?" I asked. He looked at me. "Call me Sky." I said, then I walked over to Amy. I saw him go upstairs.

I looked at Amy. "What's up?" I asked. "Are you and Andrew mad at each other?" She asked. "No! Never. I'm very happy with your brother." I said. "Good." She said. I kissed her forehead. "You like him." Amy blurted out. "What?" I asked shocked. "You like Andrew." She said. "What do you know about liking someone?" I asked her, laughing. "Mommy and Daddy like each other. You like Andrew too." She said. I looked at her. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, then got off her chair to go to the living room. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I looked at the floor. I didn't want to admit it to myself but it was the truth. I think I'm falling for Andy Biersack.