drowning

Today was my second day at iwatobi and frankly I already loved this school!

Time skip -lunch

"(Y/n)!!!come and sit with as at the roof today!!" Nagisa as always very energetic shouted at me."yeah sure" I said back.

We made it to the roof, seeing everybody else were there we quickly hurried and sat down.

As I took my lunch out, I looked up only to see haru gazing me , I quickly blushed and turned away him doing the same think.

Time skip

After school, I hurried to the swimming pool as it was my first time actually doing something in the pool I didn't want to be late!

I finally arrived. I got into the changing room only to find that instead of my on piece swim suit I have brought my bikini!^×^

Haru's POV

I was swimming in the pool when I saw (y/n) coming out and to my astonishment she had a bikini on!
I was gazing at her beautiful shaped body all her corners beautifully curved!I think I was blushing but I didn't notice that, there for kept staring at her.

Your POV

I looked up shyly, realising that no one was there yet, phew!
As I came closer to the pool I realised I was wrong, that I was not alone and there was someone there, Haru, Haru was there,checking me out!!!!! I quickly turned red as a tomato, oh this is so embarrassing! I quickly got into the pool putting my head under the water so Haru wont see me blush fourisly!
As I did everything suddenly became blurry I tried to get up out of the water but couldn't. Everything around me started disappearing into blackness...

Author's note

CLIFF HANGER!!!
Tee hee hee!
Hope you guys like this chapter :-)