First kiss

Haru's POV

I looked at (y/n), waiting till she gets out of the water, I waited some more but she still didn't come up. I started getting worried. Did she drown?doesn't she knows how to swim? Well I didn't want to wait around anymore, so I just dived only to find her unconscious body sinking slowly to the bottom of the pool!I dived in deeper taking her by the waist pulling her up on to the floor. I put my head on her chest, I can't hear her heartbeat ! What should I do!??
I started pushing down her chest to make her choke up the water but it didn't work. Dammit! Why there's only on thing left for me to do. CPR.
I took a deep breath before pressing my lips on to her soft one's. That felt so good."cough,cough" she suddenly started coughing making me relax a bit but also quit embarrassed by the thought of that I just kissed her!!

Your POV

I looked up to see haru looking into my eyes a bit worryingly but also relived? Huh did something happen? After all I was lying on the floor with haru on top of me, but before I could ask I felt soft lips pressing against mine,haru's lips!!! I turned red only to notice him turning red as well.
He was so warm and soft, I just didn't want it to end but after all it had to we were only humans and had to breath. If felt amazing! I wanted more! But alas I was to shy!! Suddenly haru took me in and hugged me not letting go holding me strong and tight. I could feel his well toned warm body pressed against mine."I love you (y/n). Don't ever do that again."