christmas

Months past and me and Haru are going out.

Today was Christmas, I was so excited I absolutely loved it, with the colourful lights and the cold weather and the hot yummy dinner!I loved it.

I quickly run downstairs to eat breakfast and watch my favorite anime attack on titan!!!I so ship eren x Levi!I mean who doesn't!:-)
I looked at the time and then I remembered Haru!! Of course how could I forget!stupid me , I chuckled before I heard my phone vibrate seeing it was Haru I quickly answered.
(Y/n) - "hi Haru!merry Christmas!

Haru - " hi, are you free today, I thought we could go somewhere as its Christmas?"

(Y/n) - " I'd love too! Where are we going??"

Haru - " its a surprise, I'll be at your house in ten minutes"

(Y/n) - " a surprise?!, Haru you know how much I don't like surprises! Wait a second did you just say in ten minutes?"

Haru - " yep, be ready I'm on my way"

He then hung up leaving me feeling, how to say, annoyed stressed at what the hell shall I wear but also so happy that we are going on a date ,my first date with Haru on Christmas!!!

Time skip - what to wear?

I looked at my wardrobe, having difficulty of what to wear? Should I wear some jeans and a sweatshirt? Nahh, I want to look pretty for Haru,wow I need to calm down this is not prom its not the end of the world I don't wear something fancy, right?

At the end I ended up wearing my favorite jumper with a rain deer, so cuuuute! And some skinny jeans and brown boots, as its really cold outside!

"Ding*dong*"
Yey Haru's here!
I ran downstairs, almost tripping over from running so fast.
I opened the door to see my boyfriend in a cute blue jumper and a brown coat and some skinny jeans, his a tiny bit darker then mine. Have I mentioned he looks damn hot?

Haru's POV

I looked at (y/n) from head to toe, she was beautiful her perfect hair flowing down her shoulders and her legs so long and beautiful, every thing is just so beautiful about her it made my cheeks dust a light bit of pink, not to mention I think I've turned to Rei from all the times I think how 'beautiful' she is.

Back to your POV

I quickly put on my coat and scarf before following after Haru holding his hand,it was so warm and comforting, making me hold it tighter.
"Soo,where are we going?" I asked although already knowing what the answer would be.
"It's a surprise" Haru answered.
Yep tick that, got that one correct.

Time skip

We finally arrived to ice skating rink, oh how I loved Ice skating, yey."oh Haru thank you so much I love ice skating!"
We went to collect the skating shoes.
I skipped happily around waiting for Haru, wait does Haru actually knows how to skate? I turned around walking to wards the struggling Haru. I chukled inside my head Haru is already struggling to walk in those shoes on the floor, how will he survive the ice?:-|
He finally arrived next to me looking a bit bashful. How cute [^#^]

Haru's POV

Yes I know I thought to myself, I don't exactly know how to skate but I love my girlfriend and I'll do anything for her. I looked at her afraid she will start laughing her head off the minute I step on the ice rink and fall... :-/
I took a step onto the ice rink holding the bar forcefully not letting go, I tried not to look at her so she wouldn't notice but to my luck she did but didn't laugh " Haru, do you know how to skate?" She looked at me with a worried smile."no" I mumbled "then let me teach you!" She smiled the most warming smile as she led me on holding my hands, not letting go.

Your POV

We spent hours in the ice skating rink, it was a fun time and by the end Haru already knew how to skate!

"(Y/n), do you won't to come over my house I'll make your favorite!mackerel!"

"That will be amazing thank you!" I smiled at him making him blush a bit, ooh Haru is so cute when he blushes!

Time skip

It started snowing outside after we finished eating."hey Haru I have an idea, let's do a snow fight then the one who wins gets to pick which movie are we gonna watch!? "
"Alright, but I'll win"
"Haru! No way I'll win you sucker!"
"Nope I'll definitely win you"
"Think again,loser!" I said while kissing him playfully on his lips then running to put my coat and boots on.

Time skip

Haru won. dammit. Why.

We sat on the sofa and off course Haru choose on of these sea animal movies, don't even ask it was boring as hell. I looked at my phone to see what time it is only to see that in the weather cast it said that we were not
aloud to go out of the house due to too much heavy snow." Haru, we are snowed in, I can't leave here or I'll turn into a snowman can I stay at your house for a sleep over? "
"Yeah sure"
" oh and can I borrow one of your t shirts,I don't have my pyjamas "
"Yeah there will be some in my wardrobe"

Time skip

I changed into one of the biggest t shirt I could find so it would cover me enough. Well enough as up to half way up my thighs. Don't worry I'm wearing my underwear underneath.

I came down stairs to see Haru looking at my a bit wide eyed, yeah I know embarrassing!

Haru's POV

I looked up at (y/n) she looked damn hot in my t shirt. Her legs mostly showing making me blush even harder. She came and sat next to me. Leaning her head on my shoulders. I loved the sensation of her next to me.

Time passed and I could here heavy breath next to my ear, she was sound asleep making a cute face! "I love you merry Christmas"I kissed her slowly falling into a deep slip as well.

Author's note

Hi everyone thank you for reading my Christmas update! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!