Moving...again

You HATED moving.

You just wished your mom and dad would stay in one place. You wish you could stay behind with your friends.

But alas, you end up moving with them anyway. You stayed with your Aunt, 2 young cousins, and 3 sisters.

Yeah the house was pretty full. And because your mom is a photographer you just had to pack up your bags and move.

With one final wave of good-by to your friends and one more bag stuffed inside the moving truck, you and your family was on your way to Paris.

You were actually a little excited hearing this news because you've heard such good things about Paris.

You've even heard a rumor about another Miraculous running around there.

Boy, would it be nice to share your secret. The secret that you were a Miraculous. Your alter ego was Puss in Boots. She wore a black mask with (h/l) (h/c) hair and two white ears popping out of her head. She wore a black and white costume with black gloves, black boots, a tool belt, and sharp claws. Her weapon? Twin blades that could come together to make a double sided sword.

It sounded crazy, but that's why you never told anyone. Except your best friend (friend/n), which you were now leaving behind.

You felt a tear drop as you drove further away from your home.

(A/N) THIS IS MY FIRST EVER X READER SOOO... SORRY IF ITS BAD. BUT I'VE READ SO MUCH IM KINDA GOOD AT IT. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT AS SOON AS I CAN, AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SMALL. •~•