New Home, New School

You had just finished unpacking in your comfy new apartment.

Yup, I said it.....apartment.

"APARTMENT!? WE HAVE TO BUNCH UP IN AN APARTMENT!?" was your reaction to this.

Luckily you didn't have to share a room. Your mom said because your in your teen years you should have your own room.

But what you was really nervous about was going to school tomorrow. Being in high school was hard enough as it is, but transferring? Even worse. Now you have to make friends all over again, you'll walk in the class room and won't even know what they're talking about, and you already knew the boys in Paris were hot, so you was just waiting to find some one who you couldn't have.

You sighed and plopped down on your bed. Hopefully the people in that school are nice...

Exhausted, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep...

(Timeskipppp cuz I'm not ending the chapter here ewe)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE UP STUPID!!!"

You jumped out of bed.

"uGH!! JAMIE GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" you yelled to your 6 year old cousin.

Once she left you started to get ready for school.

You put on a simple (favorite color) jacket and some black (or any color that matches your jacket) jeans. You grabbed your bookbag and walked out the door, forgetting to do your hair...

"Aunt!! I'm ready!"

"Okay! Just let me finish helping Jones get dressed! You know a 5 year old can't do it himself!"

You sighed. At this rate you'll be late on your first day.

Finally, everyone was ready and you all squished up in the car.

"Ummmm, can I BREATHE please!?" Lucy-your cousin-complained.

"Sorry Lucy, but you know we don't have enough to get another car, or a van. Money doesn't grow on trees y'know."

You chuckled.

(TIMESKIP AGAIN)

You arrived at school, and the first thing you saw was a blonde rich chic bossing around a nerdish girl.

"Move to Paris they said. It'll be great they said." You muttered to yourself.

You started walking up the stairs and as if it was planned, you tripped.

You quickly shook it off and hoped no one saw-

"Hey, are you okay?"

You turned around to see a girl with short blue hair in two, low, ponytails.

"U-uh...iM FINE"

"Are you sure-"

"Y-yeah! Really!"

You quickly, but carefully walked up the stairs into the school.

Talk about first impressions. You wish you weren't so clumsy-

"Ow!" You stumbled back after bumping into some one's chest.

"Are you okay?" You heard a male voice say.

You looked up to see a teenage boy, about your age. Blonde hair, green eyes, perfect lips-

"I-im good! S-sorry!"

Yup yup, this was the guy. The guy you would fall in love with, but wouldn't be able to put your finger on him.

"I have to go now, b-bye!" You stuttered dumbly and walked fast towards the front office to get your schedule.