Pure Tourture

It was fINALLY the end of the school day and you were sitting out in the front of the school with a bunch of other students.

Most of them had their own little groups and some were just 2 to 3 friends. But you had none.

So you just sat on one of the steps and started to draw. (I'm sowee if drawing isn't your talent you can change it if you want ;3;)

Soon you had a full drawing of a beautiful lady wearing a long white dress.

"Wow, that's amazing! How'd you learn to draw so good?"
You heard the same male voice say.

"hOLY-
O-oh hey..." You said looking up to see the same green eyes.

"Oh, it's you! Hi! S-sorry about earlier..."

"Its okay, really."
He said as he sat down next to you and you felt your face heat up.

You two had a regular conversation and you both got to know each other.

That is until

she came.

"Adrieeeeen~ there you are! You were supposed to take me out for ice cream an hour ago!"

You heard Adrien curse under his breath.

It was the same rich chic from earlier with the same nerd following behind her.

"Oh? Who is she?" She asked.

"Oh, Chloe, this is (y/n)"

So her name is Chloe...

"Eww haha! Look at her hair!"

You felt your face heat up from embarassment when Chloe's slave said that.

You totally forgot to do your hair this morning.

A few people around heard also and started looking at you.

Feeling all the eyeballs on your hair, you couldn't take it anymore.

You got up and in attempt to scurry home

you tripped.

(Why do i tourture you so much-)

You heard people chuckling under thier breath and Chloe laughing like a donkey when you tried to shake it off and ran home.

"(y-y/n) wait!" You heard Adrien yell behind you. But you didn't stop. And you wouldn't stop

...crying.

"(Y/N)!!! Come onn! You've been sobbing for an hour now! You have to go iorn your clothes for school tomorrow-"

"Neverrrr!!!" You sobbed, disagreeing with your kwamii, Chipp.

Its true, you had been crying for a while. But who wouldn't? You had moved away from your home and best friend to be cooped up in a tiny apartment with the most annoying siblings and now on your first day of school you've embarassed yourself in front of a hot guy and some other people.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad...ish? How about we go for a walk? It'll help trust me."

Time skippp~

You'd been walking with Chipp down the street for a few minutes now and it actually was relaxing, but you wouldn't admit it to Chipp.

"Honestly, Chipp, you shouldn't be floating around like that, some one could see you-"

You were enterrupted when a black figure pinned you agaist a near by wall saying "WATCH OUT!"

You watched a lazer pass by you and the mysterious person.

And you see the cause of the lazer, a girl holding a lazer gun, and a bag of money.

She took off, and the mysterious person went after her.

While it was running to chase her you got a chance to identify it.

"Ch-Chipp, was that a Miraculous!?"