Found Em'

(^I know you've been staring at that for a while now^)

"Woah..." You were watching the two Miraculous' fight the girl from a rooftop.

You were currently your alter ego, and you decided to meet them when they were done. But your stomach was full of butterflies, and not the good kind. You were nervous they were gonna reject you because two miraculous' was enough, or make out or something and you would be a third wheel. (._.)

Who knows what type of relationship they were in-

"Phew, that was easier than usual."

"Ha! Did Hawk Moth really think he was gonna get our Miraculous' by using her?"

Uh Oh,
They were right there.
You'd been in your head the whole time you didnt even realized they were done fighting!
yOU DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO THINK OF HOW TO GREET THEM-

"Hey! Who's there?"

Shit.

You slowly stepped out of the shadows.

"Ello" you tried not to sound akward or nevous.

They gasped.

"Another....Miraculous?" The ladybug said.

"Awesooooome!" The cat cheered. "What's your name?"

"Names' Puss...Puss in Boots" (lololo srry shrek lovers)

" Im Ladybug, and this is-"

"Chat Noir~" the cat purred.

"This is so amazing, i've never met another Miraculous before!...well besides this claud."

You chuckled when Chat pouted.

"Me neither." You replied.

"Are y-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uh Oh, running out of juice." Ladybug said.

"Me too, catch you later?" Chat asked you getting ready to leave.

"Sure." You simply replied.

And in a flash, they both were gone leaving you standing there, on the roof.

Timeskippp

You were walking home (in regular form) when you saw Adrien rushing somewhere from across the street. Probably home at this time of night.

"H-hey Adrien!" You said kind of shyly, remembering this morning's event.

He stopped. "Oh, hey (y/n)!" He said them continued running.

You smiled.

"See? I told you a walk would help." Chipp said.

(Sorryyyy this chapter is kinda short, i just havent updated in a week and i needed to give you guys SOMETHING ;3;)