Chapter 9: Commitment, My Ass

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, then closed it again. After blinking several times, his vision was clearer. He turned his head to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully, snoring softly.

Jimin reached out his hand near to the younger's face and gently brushed the strayed strands of hair away from his forehead. He brought his face closer to place a kiss on the sleeping male's forehead. He pulled away and let his fingers dance along his smooth cheeks to his pinkish lips.

Jimin touched his lips gingerly, his eyes lingering on it. He remembered claiming those tempting lips he possessed many times, how wonderful it tasted, how good it felt against his own. It was so addicting. And Jimin wanted to know why he felt like he was so addicted to it. So he pressed his lips gently on his, careful not to disturb his slumber.

He smiled sweetly against his lips, remembering the last night's event. But the smile curving on his lips quickly disappeared from his face, knowing that he shouldn't have done what he did, he shouldn't have given in to the heat of the moment.

He pulled away from him and sat up, dangling his legs over the side of the bed. Pushing his disheveled hair back, he stared over the digital clock that sat on his bedside table. It read 7:28.

He turned away from the clock and gazed back at the other person inside his room.

This is all wrong.

---

"You're up early."

Jimin looked up to see Namjoon sitting on the sofa, his legs spread apart as he placed the cup of coffee down on the table.

"I'm a morning person, Namjoon. It's no surprise," Jimin answered, his voice calm and soft. He walked over and sat beside him. He threw his head back and closed his eyes briefly.

"Yeah, you are. But from what we heard last night, shouldn't you still be sleeping at this time?" Namjoon said in his mocking tone.

Jimin's eyes immediately flew open and focused on his friend's face. He could feel the heat spreading across his cheeks. Sure, they never kept any secrets from each other but 'Isn't it just too much?'

"Oh please, you fucker. You two were so loud, like I really couldn't sleep last night."

Jimin buried his face in his hands before looking back at Namjoon.

"Don't give me that look. Was he good?"

"I shouldn't have done that, Namjoon. I'm so stupid," he muttered.

"Why?" Namjoon asked after taking a sip of the coffee.

"He's not just for casual sex. He's the kind of guy that you should take good care of, he's fragile. I'm so fucking stupid. I even took his virginity." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut, hands fisted in his hair.

"Why don't you just take care of him? You said he's not just for casual sex? Then why don't you give him something more?" Jin uttered out of nowhere, taking a seat between Namjoon and Jimin.

"I'm happy living my life with no commitments. I don't want to be dependent on anyone. And I don't want anyone to depend on me."

"That's... shit." Namjoon shook his head. "You heartless ass."

Jimin just shrugged.

"You're afraid of commitments, Jiminie," Jin commented, taking Namjoon's cup of coffee to sip a little.

"I'm not." Maybe I am.

---

Note: Advance Merry Christmas y'all! I hope you get what you want for Christmas! *whispers: Mom, I want to have Jungcock.*

Oml, typo, jungkook. ︶︿︶✘

♡Dns