Chapter 13: Stay

Realizing that he didn't have anything better to do on that rainy afternoon, Jungkook found himself standing in front of Jimin's bedroom door, somewhat torn between asking the older male to watch a movie with him or not.

He really wanted to spend more time with him, doing everything or doing nothing, it didn't matter that much. He just wanted to feel Jimin's presence. He just wanted Jimin to be near him. After their 'date' at the park, he thought that maybe Jimin was starting to like him, too. He was quietly hoping that it's somehow true.

When he made up his mind, Jungkook called him as he knocked gently on the door twice. He looked down at his feet, waiting for an answer.

After a minute, he heard him say "Come in," in a hoarse voice.

He turned the knob and swung the door open only to see Jimin lying in his bed, his whole body wrapped up in a blanket.

"Hyung..." he walked towards him and sat down, giving him a shy smile. Jimin propped himself up in bed and smiled back at him but Jungkook noticed that his eyes looked tired and he was so pale. Also, it seemed that his lips weren't in its natural pinkish color. "Are you okay, hyung? Are you sick?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said softly, still smiling. It was so obvious that he's not feeling well. Even his voice sounded so tired so Jungkook couldn't help but worry even more.

"Are you sure?" he asked, absentmindedly holding Jimin's hand, squeezing it gently.

"Yeah, 101% sure," Jimin uttered. In spite of his headache, he chuckled because Jungkook was so cute and adorable. He lifted his hand up to his face and gingerly caressed his cheeks. A faint, embarrassed heat crept up on it. As much as the younger male tried not to blush, it seemed to be more noticeable. "So, why did you come here? Is there something you need? Anything wrong?"

"Ah, I..." his voice trailed off, making Jimin chuckle again.

"Why are you always so cute, Kookie?" He trailed his index finger along the bridge of Jungkook's nose. As Jimin pulled his hand away, he averted his gaze from him and smirked. "But I know you're cuter when you're underneath me."

Oh my God! "Hyung..."

"What?"

"Come on."

"Come on what? You know, Jungkookie. Just because you're horny doesn't mean I am, too. Plus, I'm not feeling so good today. If only you asked me last night, I would have said yes," Jimin said, earning a loud laugh from the younger male.

"I was just trying to ask if you'd want to watch a movie with me, hyung." Jungkook stated, still laughing.

"Oh. Come on, then. Let's watch downstairs. What movie do you prefer?" He stated as fast as he could, getting himself more embarrassed than he already was. He got up from the bed, feeling lightheaded, but he ignored it. He grabbed Jungkook's hand with him who couldn't stop laughing so loud. Fuck this little shit.

---

Jimin scooted closer to Jungkook in the middle of the movie, resting his head on the younger's shoulder. He could feel his headache worsen. Although he had his blanket wrapped around him, he still felt so cold.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly at the movement but it faltered when Jimin trembled. He looked at him and noticed that he was shivering and at the same time, sweating. He carefully felt his forehead with the back of his hand and it was hot. "Hyung, you have a fever."

He wasted no time to drape one of Jimin's arms around his shoulders and lead the way to his hyung's bedroom. Once in the older male's room, he gently tucked Jimin into bed.

He got up but before he could leave, Jimin held his hand and begged him to stay. "Please, don't go."

Jungkook massaged the hand that was holding his before he swatted it away lightly. Shaking his head, he smiled and said "I'll just get you medicine. I'll never leave you, I promise."

"Okay."

Jungkook came back a few minutes later with a bottle of medicine in his hand and a glass of water in another. He sat down on his bed and handed Jimin the pill. "Here, you should take some medicine."

The sick male sat up slowly and caught the pill. He brought it into his mouth and drank the water the younger male had offered.

Jungkook, then, went into the bathroom to get a damp washcloth and when he did, he asked him to lie down on the bed.

He pressed the cloth against his forehead softly. "Hyung, if you ever feel sick again, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll gladly take care of you."

Jimin forced his heavy-lidded eyes open to look at the one who's taking good care of him. "Thank you, Jungkookie. Uhm, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, hyung." He combed Jimin's soft hair with his fingers and a satisfied smile could be seen on the older's face.

"I know it's really childish but can you sing me a song until I drift off to sleep? I just want to hear your voice. Please, babe."

Babe, he thought that his heart stopped beating for a few seconds when he heard Jimin call him 'babe.' And they weren't even in the middle of a steamy make out session nor a mind-blowing sex. They were just there, with his hand resting on his hair and Jimin's were holding his free hand.

"Okay," he said, his voice barely passed as a whisper but the room was so quiet so Jimin could hear every sound he would emit.

Jimin moved a little bit for him to have more space on the bed. He lay down on it, looking up at the white ceiling, thinking of a good song he knew Jimin would like.

Jimin turned on his side so he could look properly at Jungkook. He put his arm around the younger male's torso and moved closer. Jungkook tensed a little but relaxed when he faced Jimin, seeing him smile.

He started to sing the first verse of 'Paper Hearts.' He had chosen the song because he heard Jimin sing it almost everyday, and he remembered the shorter male once told him it was his favorite.

When he was near the last chorus, Jungkook felt Jimin's grip tighten on his back.

"Are you still cold, hyung?" he asked, his gaze fixated on the other's closed eyes.

"Hmm."

He put his hands around him and rubbed his back, hoping this would make the older male feel good.

"Better?" He murmured as he shut his eyes as well.

Jungkook felt a soft thing touched his lips, and it happened to be Jimin's. That he found out when he opened his eyes again to look.

A small curve formed on the younger male's lips when Jimin muttered "Better. Stay here and don't go. Okay?"

"Yes, I'll stay here beside you. I'll never leave you," forever. If only you'd let me, and I'm silently hoping... praying that you will.

---

Note: I'm sorry for not updating for more than two weeks. It's just that school's taking most of my time (and sleep.) Also, sometimes I just have this strong urge to delete the book but then thanks to some songs and you guys' comments, I feel so infires. .-.

I hope you'd understand. Thank you. 사랑해 ♥

♡Dns