Chapter 11: It May Work, It May Not

'What the fuck happened to "That will be the last time. It will never happen again, Jungkook, ever?"' Jimin thought as he was sitting on the couch with his head hung low, trying to open his heavy eyes to see Jungkook who was busy kneeling between his legs and giving him a head.

A fucking great head that he almost forgot his own birth date. Okay, that was just an exaggeration.

How they got into this situation, Jimin didn't know. All he knew was that Jungkook looked so fucking innocent in his eyeglasses, who would've still been reading his manga if Jimin hadn't interrupted him, pulled him up and crashed that pinkish lips of his with his own. And it somehow ended up with the two of them naked.

"Look at me, babe," he managed to say between heavy breaths. Jungkook did as he was told, still bobbing his head up and down, hands stroking the part his mouth couldn't take because Jimin was so big. "You're exquisite."

Jungkook hummed in appreciation, sending vibrations to Jimin's dick, earning a loud moan from him.

He tightened his grip on Jungkook's soft hair, admiring those strayed strands of hair that stuck to his forehead because of sweat, those big eyes that were looking warmly at him, those lips that could do magic. Those lips...

He was nothing but perfect.

Jungkook slowly took more of Jimin in, feeling the head press against the back of his throat, his eyes glazing with slight tears from taking him deeper. He wanted to please him in any way possible.

"J-jungkook-ah... I... I'm c-close..." Jimin said, breathless, expecting the younger male to pull away because... ew.

But he didn't, instead he swallowed all of the sticky substance coming from him. And it made Jimin go crazier.

"That's too much, Kookie. You didn't have to do that," he uttered, pulling Jungkook up to make him sit on his lap. He held both of his hands and wrapped it around his neck, his eyes giving the younger one an intense gaze. "Do you know that you're handsome?"

Jungkook slightly shook his head and smiled.

Jungkook always hated hearing compliments from people, it's funny that he wanted to hear more from Jimin.

He loved hearing compliments from him. It kind of gave him a different feeling, a satisfaction, a feeling that he was really wanted by the way those praises would roll off his tongue. He loved it even when he knew those words weren't something he would give if they weren't in this situation.

"Don't lie," Jimin murmured, nuzzling his nose against the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling the natural sweet scent of him. He parted his lips and placed open-mouthed kisses on his throat then to his jaw. "I love this part of you. It's so strong."

A small whimper left Jungkook's mouth as he began to rock his hips slowly against Jimin's.

He wrapped his arms tighter around Jimin's neck, head resting against his shoulder, eyes shut tight as the urge to say how much he liked Jimin strengthened. But he fought it, he must.

As soon as Jimin felt Jungkook grinding his hips on him, his dick sprang back to life, loud moans shamelessly escaped his lips. "Jungkook..."

Jimin grew tired of this teasing so he lifted him up and slammed him down on the couch...

"Let's get this done, huh?"

---

Jungkook stared at Jimin whose eyes were closed, but he knew he was still awake.

They just lay there naked beside each other on the couch, legs tangled together, each was trying to regain his breath.

"I thought we'd never do this again, hyung?" Jungkook asked, eyes scanning the older male's lips, hands itching to touch it.

Jimin just hummed and opened his eyes lazily, thumb running over Jungkook's cheek. "Jungkook-ah, you see, I have the hots for you. So maybe we can continue being like this with no strings attached. I know you want it."

Jungkook closed his eyes, afraid that Jimin would catch something from them. He faked a grin. "Maybe."

Jungkook decided that he would try his very best just to capture his heart and make everything less complicated unlike how Jimin wanted it to be.

"I really don't do relationships. It's a huge pain in the ass," he said in his sweet tone, letting out a chuckle after. He gave the younger male a quick peck on the lips. "I'm confident this will work."

"Maybe." Maybe not.

---

Note: Why am I so obsessed with Bangtan?! Someone make this stop. ;-; And why am I having last song syndrome over Jungkook's Paper Hearts? Wa3, wa3?

Ps. Thank you to those who put this piece of shit on their reading lists. I love you world. Lol. And Tae and Yoongi babe, get well soon.

♡Dns