The Master Of EXPLOSIONS!

Levy POV
September 8th, 8:50 a.m

We are in the same positions in home room every time. Why? Because we are comfortable like that! We are finishing off our summer homework! "This is for my friend, Jellal!" A voice saying from another room. Its sending tremors in our room!
"I never agreed to this!" A voice says. That must be Jellal and the other must be Natsu!
"I hate my hair! I hate my Hair! Its just no fair!" Natsu sings, creating a blues song! But its so annoying! Lucy and I get our megaphones out, we get take to school for REASONS, and shout out "We need to study, so shut up!".
After a few minutes of silence Natsu sings "I don't care!". We sulk and Lisanna rolls her eyes. She walks next door, yes! They are next door! After a while , Lisanna comes back in frustrated. "Why did Natsu sing that?" Erza asks curiously.
"Jellal doesn't like the colour of his hair!" Lisanna says, slamming her hands on the table.
"Oh." Erza says. Lisanna sits back down, back to back with Lucy. Lucy turns around, making her fall backwards, and tickles her! She carries on tickling her until Lisanna cries for her to stop. "Stop! Please!" She pleads. Lucy sighs and stops! She gets back to work giggling at Wendy. "That must have cheered you up!" Wendy laughs to Lisanna.
"Why would you think I was mad?" Lisanna asks.
Lucy gets of the table and says "You were all cranky when you came back, mate!", whiles intimating Lisanna's actions.

Meanwhile In Gajeel POV
September 8th, 8:50

We are in home room watching Jellal sulk in the corner. "Man, why are you so down today?" I ask.
"I don't like my hair colour!" He cries. Natsu perks up in the corner of my eyes.
"Dude! That's pathetic!" I say.
"I have an idea to make you happy!" Natsu says. We all look at him dumbfounded that he actually has an idea. Natsu takes off his case from his back and unpacks it. He walks over to his cupboard and takes out a microphone.
"This is for my friend, Jellal!" Flame head says into the microphone, sending tremors through out the class room. Jellal stands up and rushes over to him.
"I didn't agree to this!" Jellal says into the microphone.then  Natsu takes the microphone and sings. " I hate my hair, I hate my hair! Its just not fair!" whilst strumming on the guitar, creating a blue song. "SHUT IT!WE ARE STUDYING!" Two voices yell. Probably Shrimp and Bunny girl. Natsu thinks,WAIT THINKS! But he then sings "I DONT CARE!". After a few minutes Lisanna comes in."Can you stop, please! We have to finish our homework!" she pleads.
"Ah BABY, you came for a front row seat!" Natsu says. seriously this guy! Lisanna rolls her eyes, not playfully!.
"Don't worry Lisanna! I will make him stop!" Bickslow says. Lisanna walks out really annoyed but I can see a tint of pink on her cheeks! Must be my imagination! 
"Natsu, you should stop this!" Bickslow shouts at Natsu and he rolls his eyes. "Seriously! She might dump you!" Bickslow says again.
"Chill! She won't break up with me because I am popular!" Natsu smirks.
"There goes his ego!" I say.
"Yeah, yeah! Whatever! I will stop!" Natsu says, putting his fist on his heart. We laugh at him and then the bell rings and we flinch.

Mira POV
September 8th, 8:50

In technology, there are four sets and four classes. There is food, CAD CAM, D&T and Textiles! We took a test and ended up in the first set. The classes rotates every once in a while! So we are in the top set! "Today we have new students because they were kicked out of their sets! And we are making HEALTHY cakes! The steps are on the board and go!" The annoying teacher says. I look at the door and see the popular boys! WHY?!?! At least Lisanna is happy! Lucy looks at the interactive board and gets the ingredients, ignoring the facts that they are the boys that she hates. As she walks and gets her stuff people tackle her down and attack her. This is her type of life, getting bullied! I run to her, helping her up. She dusts off and sees she has many bruises! She walks out of the room to find a first aid bag. She comes back in and Wendy helps aid her. After a while Lucy hardly has any visible injuries, except for the scar she got from a lion in the summer! She just has a plaster on her forehead but her bangs cover it up perfectly! She gives us bowls, the girls are in my group, and the ingredients! We start mixing the ingredients together having fun. The mixture turns gooey and we put it in the cases, in the tray. "Time to put it in the oven!" The teacher says in her tiny voice. We nod and place it in the oven, whiles the teacher turns the temperature correctly. We wait for a while, watching how to make the perfect pancake on the board. This is boring! They are showing a lady in a monotone voice making pancakes! Now I won't look at pancakes the same way! 

Jellal POV
September 8th, 2:50

On Tuesdays, we have another hour of school! YAY! >v<! "Hey Natsu, were partners OK?"
"YES! I will get a good level from this hurray wait just telling your doing all the work."Natsu says.
I say bluntly "No."Natsu sighs and nods at me for the instructions. I get the equipment to do the experiment! I tell him what to do and we mix all of the ingredients until...
"Ok so Natsu mix the purple one into that one." I say while reading my book and pointing on where he has to mix it.But then he ends up mixing it into the wrong tube.
"NATSU YOU ARE'NT MEANT TO MIX IT INTO THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"I say screaming my head out like an idiot.

"Which one of you mad children is screa-AAAAAAAAAH! TAKE COVER!" The teacher yells. The students hide under the table and I drag Natsu down with me.
*BOOM*
The explosion took out the whole classroom, making it so we only have a floor! We stand up and the table breaks, we all look at Natsu with a tick mark. 
"What?What Have I done?" Natsu says, oblivious as to what he has done!
"WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS BREAK MY CLASS ROOM! LOWERED MY PAY CHECK! ROMEO, TELL YOUR 'FRIENDS' THEY HAVE DETENTION FOR AN HOUR!" Mr. Conbolt yells. He is Romeo's dad and is saying that the gang is in for detention, yet again! "Sir I didn't do anything," I say with bright golden puppy eyes. " Jellal I don't know I will think about it but control your friend and if so class is OVER." Mr. Conbolt says whilst having a frustrated face. so I walk out of the door and feel like my life has changed but it is fine. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I sulk whilst im in the deep bright corner.
"Stop weeping, it's dumb!" Natsu says while having a menacing face.
When he says that, I start sucking my chocolates it hurts but tastes so good."There is not even any homework." Two voice yells frustrated. 

I turn around to see two familiar girls, with some more girls calming them down. "Seriously! The baboons had to blow up the lab!" The two yell. I look closely to see the two nerds, Natsu's girlfriend and her squad.