Tutor Him?

Natsu POV

I walk into room, next to the girls, and put my guitar in a cupboard. "Natsu, your getting bad grades! You might get kicked out at this rate!" Jellal says. 
"The only reason he is here, is because he is good at sports, music and drama! This school is known for that kinda stuff!" Romeo pipes up. That is true, if this school did take me in for that!
"You might get a tutor!" Gajeel smirks.
"I bet 20 bucks each he doesn't know what a tutor is!" Bickslow says! With Jellal and Gray behind him!
"Deal! Same here for he does!" Gajeel says! With Laxus and Romeo behind!

"Your betting on me!"I yell.
"Yeah! Say which one is true! Gray yells.
"Um....I have to go with Bickslow! I don't know what a tutor is!" I say. The other team groan and hand over 20 bucks each! Bickslow shares it out evenly between them! They are the not really good friends, are they?

Lisanna POV

"Lucy! If you keep this up, you might have to tutor some one!" Erza say, from the wall.
"Nah! I ain't that smart! You should say that to Levy-chan!" She says, looking down at the book she is writing in.
"True!" I say, staring at Levy. She is doing the hardest Algebra equation, she got in first grade! She never got to do it, but she wants to do it now! Mira-nee is just looking out of the window. Elf-nii-chan can't go school, he wanted to be home schooled! He is being tutored and has his friends over after wards! Just like normal school! In 8th grade she had her first crush, Freed! But then Freed is too polite for her taste, so yeah. She never got to go out with him!

The bell rings and we go to English class! The hardest ones! We always go into the hardest classes, for more work! And so we can bug Lucy and Levy! We understand most of the work, the rest they explain! We see the boys! "Guessing that Jellal sign them up, come on sit!" Lucy says, showing us some seats.
"They must be stupid to let that happen!" Erza says, sitting down. Mira giggles, getting a seat.

Elf-nii-chan knew Bickslow ever since she can remember! She says that he is one of the silent ones in the group because of his past. He use to live is Canada, looking after the orphans...One day, the town he lived in set on fire.....The kids he once cared for all died....He fell to his knees and cried....Ever since then....He has been quiet....He finally made friends....slowly though.....

But sometimes I don't want to believe it, though. Its to sad to be true! But when I ask him, he always says 'yes'. Elf-nii-chan always cheers Bickslow up, hoping nor to upset him. 

Bickslow POV

"Dude, Lisanna is spacing out!" Natsu whispers. I make an aeroplane and aim it at her! I chuck it and it lands on her head. She flinches and looks around, finds the aeroplane and giggles. I always do this, so she knows its me. "Mr. Dragneel! Repeat what I have just said!" The teacher booms.
"Mr. Hot eye walk through the forest?" Natsu questions. He is so stupid! Not even close!
"Not even close! Meet me after school today!" The teacher smirks.

He goes back to the board and explains smart stuff. I stare at Natsu, who is asleep again. Is he going to be like this through out his life? Or will her change? 

Teacher POV

Principle Makarov told me that I should some how bring Natsu here after school! Now I can! He has this great idea apparently!

Natsu POV

Its the end of the day and I walk back into my nap class room!  look around and see one of Lisanna's 'friends'! The blond chick! "What are you doing here?" I ask. She looks around and finds me.
"Sir asked me to come back..." She trails off. Sir arrives and looks at us.
"This is not a detention, just a favour!" He says.
"Can you get to the point, please! Erza is waiting!" Lucy panic.
"Oh, yes! Lucy you will tutor Natsu! No buts!" He says. Lucy bangs her hands on the table and sighs in frustration. She storms out of the class room and slams the door shut.
"Is it that bad to tutor me?" I ask.
"Yes...I feel sorry for her! She has to tutor you!" He says, wiping the board.
"IF YOUR GONNA SAY THAT! LOOK ME IN THE EYE, AT LEAST!" I yell. He turn around and shoves me out of the class room.

Lucy POV

"So your gonna tutor Natsu?" Lis laughs.
"Not funny!" I say.
"It is! They warned you and it happened!" Levy-chan laughs.
"So....Stop laughing!" I yell.
"Well, good luck!" Mira sighs, to stop laughing. Or for sympathy! With her, you never know!
"Lay off! Lets get some food!" I say.
"Sushi?" Wendy asks.
"Yeah! Quickly, though! That brother of your might get worried!" I say.
"Not that he ever has..." Wendy mumbles.
"Juvia thinks you shouldn't say thing like that!" Juvia says.
"I agree!" I say.
"Even Love Rival agrees!" Juvia says.
"I don't like Gray!" I say.
"Any ways...Natsu doesn't realise I am around until we are alone!" Wendy sighs. I ruffle her hair and walk into a shop and order some sushi.

Levy always has these two stalkers at school, who don't know where our home room is. Levy spots them in the shop and hides behind Erza. They spot Levy and run up to us and say "Sempai! What would you like?".
"Sempai?" I laugh.
"Yeah...This is Jet and Droy! And we would like some sushi!" Levy says nervously, hiding behind Erza still. They rush to the counter and run back to us! Levy takes the bag and run outside with us! We share out the sushi and walk to our houses.

Wendy POV

Before opening the door into the house, I eat the last sushi! I open the to reveal Natsu on the couch, laughing with his friends. "I am home Natsu-nii!" I yell, trying to get his attention. As always he ignores me.

My smile turn sad and I clutch on to my bag, running to my room. Mum and dad are out and the house is filled with laughter from Natsu-nii's friend, not with me. When his friends aren't around he only does small talk, like 'Hello' or 'Time for school'. He always ignores me, not like my friends! 

When will he notice me? I think and cry into my pillow.