Problems

Wendy POV
September 10

I am at school and its break time! I try to walk over to the others but get brutally stopped. "Hey freak, what's with the hair!?" The guy asks."
"Nothing!" I say.
"Well...Die your hair pink! Like that brother of yours! He has better colour choice than you!" He says.
"I am born with this hair!" I cry.
"So....Maybe you shouldn't have been born! Loser!" He says, walking away. I wipe my tears away and catch up with the others.
"What's with the tears?" Lucy asks.
"Nothing!" I say.
"It happened again, didn't it?" Mira asks.
"Um..yeah..." I say, quietly.
"You shouldn't lie about these kind of things!" Erza booms.
"Your scaring the poor child!" Lisanna says, crouching down to hug me.
"Well, lets go! Break is almost over!" Levy says. We run to class and and sit down.

Lisanna POV

Natsu and the others walk in the class! "Hey princess!" Natsu winks at me.
"Yo Lisanna!" Bickslow says after wards. This is confusing! Natsu is kind and Bickslow is as well! He is so nice! But I can't think hat kind of stuff! I am with Natsu! This is too much pressure for a girl! I should just be able to be with one person and have fun! Natsu is too childish but also cute! Bickslow is also cute but really quiet at times!

This teacher is really lazy so he doesn't mind us talking! He just sleeps on the job and gives us homework and marks it at home. Its a really good way of teaching actually! "What's wrong, Lis?" A voice asks me. It Lucy, she's the one that says Lis! 
"Nothing!" I say quickly, turning to face her.
"Lis! You can tell me anything!" Lucy reassured me.
"You know when we were younger, life was easier! If there was an apple and two people wanted it! You would cut it in half!" I say.
"Yeah, what does this have to do with you?" She asks.

"Well, I have problems! Not the type that you can split in half!" I say.
"Mmm...What is it?" She asks. Problem is, she doesn't know anything about love! Might as well give it a shot, though!
"Love problems." I say.
"I see...What kind?" She asks.
"I am in love with two different people!" I sigh.
"Well, I am not good with these things but I can try! Um...Lets see...AH! Well in time your heart will grow big! By then, one of the two might not be the one you have been looking for! Then you can give your heart to the last boy standing! I might not know the other person but I will try my best to help!" She says, rubbing my shoulder.
"That would be the worst speech if it didn't help a lot!" I laugh.

Erza POV

Being head of the council is pretty hard! Jellal is their as well as my secretary! This school takes this really seriously! I have to find out which food t get rid of in the cafeteria! But the place has hundreds to get rid of! I need urgent help! But I don't want Jellal to help, though! I know! I go up in front of the class and right on the board
'Which food should we get rid of? Right down on note and give to Erza!'!

People flood me with suggestions after that! The most suggested it the Barfaroni! Well that's what we call it! I write it down on a paper aeroplane and throw it at Jellal.

Juvia POV

"Hey, Juvia! I want to know if you want to go to the movies with me?" Gray-sama asks Juvia.
"Sorry! No!" I say and g back to work. He sighs and leaves. 
"Why did you do that?" A menacing voice asks me. Mira!
"I have given up on Gray!" I say.
"Oh no! She didn't say Juvia and she dropped the 'sama'!" Levy panics.
"Oh no! Not you!" Lisanna says.
"Huh?" I ask.
"Nothing!" She says.
"What do you mean you have given up on Gray?" Mira asks. The girls crowd over me!
"He never noticed Juvia until today! I refuse to love someone that doesn't notice me!" I say.
"That's silly!" Lucy laughs.
"What do you know about love, huh?" I ask. Lucy turns really mad and throws a bokk at me. "Juvia is sorry!" I says.
"OK! Your forgiven!" Lucy says. She is so soft!

Gray POV

"Dude! You got dissed by your own stalker!" Natsu laughs.
"Not like Lisanna cares much! I heard she is have problems with you!" I laugh.
"No she isn't! If she did, she would tell me!" He says.
"Why would she say problems about you, to you?" We all say, face-palming. He rolls his eyes and gets up when he gets his homework. This school has to get better teachers! Not that I'm complaining!