Chapter 2

A/N
Warning now this chapter will be very smutty as well as the rest of the book, so the innocent should leave but lbh if you're reading kellic you're searching for smut enjoy (;

Music boomed in my ears when I walked into the mansion filled with drunk teenagers. I fidgeted with the SnapBack on my head as we pushed through to the kitchen.

"Holy shit, it's packed in here" my friend Justin yelled over the music.

"Yeah, this is probably one of his biggest parties" I chuckled.

Nick, another of my friends, handed Justin and I each an opened beer and I thanked him. I looked around for familiar faces and spotted Jenna talking to Gabe.  The three of us walked over to them and Jenna threw her arms around me "Kells, you made it!"

"A little late, but yes" I laughed and sipped my bitter alcohol "mom decided last minute I couldn't go, so I had to say I was going to Justin's"

"I'm just glad you came" she beamed.

We stood around talking for awhile, Justin snuck away with his girlfriend and we were joined by a few others.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing in the crowded house I pulled Jenna outside, stumbling a little on the way.

As Jenna and I were talking I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see at a high school party "shit, that's my guitar teacher" I told her.

"Really, where!?" She whipped around and I grabbed her shoulders to make her face me.

"Don't be so obvious!" I laughed.

"You should go talk to him" she smirked.

"Wha- no! Why?"

"Because he's hot, why not?"

"I doubt he's gay" I glanced behind her at the same time Vic looked up and we locked eyes. I quickly averted to looking back at Jenna "I think he saw me" I half whispered.

"C'mon Kells, don't be such a-" she was cut off by Vic.

"Kellin, aren't you a little young to be drinking?" He chuckled with an eyebrow raised.

"Aren't you kinda old to be at a high school party?" I blurted out making Jenna snort with laughter.

"I'm only twenty-one" he laughed and I felt me cheeks heat up.

"How come I don't ever see you at other parties?" I asked.

He shrugged his muscular shoulders "not really my thing, but my brother dragged me out so here I am"

Jenna cleared her throat next to me "oh, this is Jenna" I introduced her.

"Vic" he smiled and held out his hand. He's not being an asshole like at the store, what the hell? Is he drunk? Or high?

"Nice to meet you" she said then looked off somewhere "there's Matty! I'll catch up with you later Kells" she smirked at me and ran off, leaving me standing alone with Vic.

"So, do you come to parties a lot?" He asked.

I shrugged and instinctively chewed my lip, I saw his jaw tighten as I did "once and a while, yeah"

He took a sip from the red cup he had and nodded "Jenna your girlfriend?" Why is he being so friendly and investigative all of a sudden?

"No" I chuckled "she's my best friend"

He went to speak but was interrupted by a much taller boy almost tackling him. He had a hoop in the middle of his bottom lip and a stud above that in his top lip "Vic, dude where have you been?" The smell of weed was radiating off him.