The Dream

Over the mountains,and down the stream ,past tall rocks there lives a pack of wolves.The wolves have a lived a good life in till one day they lost something very important to them.Something that saved the woods many times.It will be lost for many generations

Where am I thought wings.A voice that was strong and calm said"the elements will return to the woods from the evil that's coming"."dwhat!B-bbut they have been lost for many generations"screamed wings.
"I must go the evil is getting closer"said the voice.
"NO!who will find them!Where are the elements!I have so many more questions!!"screamed wings even louder.The dream started to fuzz away and she heard a voice.Wings wings wings!!!echo having here pups!
"what!"hissed wings.
"Yes please hurry"hissed Jenna.
"Grab cobwebs and many poppy seeds please and lets get going!!!"barked wings.They ran off to the alphas den."edi please give us some room Jenna take him out of this den echo needs room"hissed wings." Your almost done echo just one more"howled wings.
"Oh guardians please let this be over soon!"screamed echo."Your done....Edi!you can call me in now"barked wings gently trying not to scare the new born pups."Wow...t-there beautiful"barked edi as he looks at his new born xpups."3boys and 2girls"said wings. Huh can these be the new elements it can be it just can't be thought wings.