Being true to your self

"Today's the day we start our training"barked Kayden standing and a rock in there parents den."I hope we're learning how to hunt"barked hunter excitedly."really?I want to fight!barked Damon .Damon  and hunter look at then at Kayden then back at each other.They start to run up to kayden but there sister Luna stops them."you too are so immature I can't believe we're related"hissed Luna."come were just having fun"said hunter."yeah it's not like we were going to hurt him"said Damon .dream lays down filled and filled up the den with a scent that smelled of sadness."what wrong dream"said Luna.
"It just....I don't want to be a part of the Warriors I want to be a healer like wings she the best!"said dream." What no you have to be a warrior now we're not going to be the amazing 5 any more!"hissed hunter." She can be what ever she want to be hunter...and who knows one day she might save your life"Luna hissed trying to protect her sister."yeah right I will never need saving"said hunter trying to sound confident."please you will even dad needs the help of the healer every now and then"said damon acting like the next alpha male."pups let start your training"said there mom echo."mom?"said dream shyly."yes dream what is it?"replied her mom."
I don't want to be a warrior I want to be a healer"said dream."oh I see I will take you to wings den to start you training"said echo."edi take the Kayden,hunter,Damon and Luna to the training grounds"said echo to her mate."lets go pups"howled dad."Alright we're here to day we're here"said Edi."The first one is to protect you neck cause if you do-"edi was cut off."Edi!stone want to see you in your den! Said dawn."alright pups I got to go but stay here"ordered dad.Edi ran off.