Storm

"Umm Edi alpha sir"said stones son storm."yes storm"replied Edi as he was jumping of the top of his den."umm who's gonna train me now I don't think my mom can do it she's in what's it called.....oh shock"said storm."hmmmm I guess.....you know I am training my pups you can join us"replied Edi."really!"said storm excitedly."yes you can join the other pups in the apprentices den"barked Edi."yes sir alpha sir" replied storm."you can call me Edi"said the leader." Oh okay Edi"said storm awkwardly.storm ran of to the apprentices den.he slowly walked in as heard hunter and Damon talking about what happens to storms dad.luna sees storm coming in and says"shut up you two"." Get wrecked"replied Kayden." Hi"said storm awkwardly."hiya my names Kayden that hunter,Damon and my younger sister luna"said Kayden." Younger...by 2seconds"hissed Luna."sup sorry about what happen about your dad"said Kayden."no prob I guess but now I get to train with you guys that's cool right?"said storm."what! What about your mom?"said hunter."HUNTER why are you acting so mousebrain"replied Luna stunned at what he said."it's no problem my farther is horrible I wouldn't be mad if you guys thought I was also a traitor after all my dad is a traitor"said storm."what no never even though you look exactly like him doesn't mean you have his power hungry personality" replied Kayden.
"Hey you guys"said her their sister dream.