Chapter 2: Conversation with a ghost

Destiny stared at the spot where Andrew disappeared from. She then turned towards the house. The firefighters had put the fire out and were getting ready to go back to the station. The family had left to go plan the funeral. Destiny snapped out of her trance when she felt an arm on her shoulder, Zach looked at her and said" D, you ok, what's wrong?" Destiny turned towards her friends and said"we have to talk, let's go to Sara's, we'll talk there" the boys nodded in agreement, they all hopped on their boards and skated off.

Sara's was a yogurt shop, where Destiny and her friends went to hang out or talk. When they arrived, they sat in a booth by the window, and put there skateboards underneath the table. Casey was the first to talked, " ok, what did you see?" he asked destiny, she answered, " I saw two ghosts, one male, one female, they both had red hair, they were were both light skinned, almost white, the girl had on a white nightgown,with burnt marks all over it and burnt marks on her skin, she had a mad smile on her face, but that wasn't the weird thing, the weird thing was, she didn't have any eyes" .

Zachary and Casey stared at Destiny with their mouths hung open, Casey was the first to speak," what do you mean she didn't have any eyes? Destiny took a deep breath and said' I mean, she just had two black round, scooped out eye holes, where her eyes should have been" Casey shook his head and said in a voice of disbelief,"that's impossible, even when you die you should have eyes" his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. Zach nodded in agreement and said" what about the boy ghost, what'd he looked like?"

Destiny answered, "he had on a checkered button down shirt, red hair, brown khaki pants, and green eyes, his eyes had a sad look" . Zach nodded and said," ok, so what do we do?".  Destiny answered," well, we-" just as she was about to answer, she felt a cold wind right next to her. She looked to the left and instantly groaned," oh, no, what do you want?". Sitting next to her in the booth was Andrew Ashtaker. He turned towards Destiny, smiled and said," I need you and your team's help" . Destiny looked straight at her friends and spoke out of the side of her mouth so people wouldn't think she was crazy," need our help with what?". Andrew took a deep breath and said," with my sister's murder ".