Chapter 9:The graveyard

Three figures stood infront of the graveyard gate, each of the figures had a flashlight in one hand and a shovel in the other one. Destiny was wearing a black t shirt and black jeans,she had a flashlight in one hand and a shovel in the other one. Zachary and Casey were wearing the same clothing and they both had a flashlight in one hand and a shovel in the other.

They all just stood there outside the gate until Zachary said,"ohhhhh, do we really have to go in there?" Casey shook his head at his friend and said,"yes, we do, isn't that right Destiny?" Destiny turned to her friends and said,"Yeah, we have to find Ana's grave, dig it up and grab her ring and find some way to break it, let's go".

She pushed opened the gate, and went in, Zach and Casey followed her. The three of them split up and went separate ways to try and find Ana's grave. Casey was walking in the third row of the graveyard when he spotted it, he called his friends,"Zach!, Dest!, over here! I found it!" . Zachary and Destiny rushed over to where Casey was, he was standing infront of a headstone that was engraved and it said,"Here lies, Ana Ashtaker, beloved unborn child and sibling, May she rest in peace".

Destiny said,"well, let's get digging" she put her shovel in the ground and started to dig, Zach and Casey did the same, four hours had passed and their backs were starting to hurt but they didn't stop. After six hours had passed, Zach's shovel had hit something hard and it made a hollow thunk. Zach exclaimed,"hey!,I hit something" the others started to dig as fast as they could, finally after they had gotten all the dirt out of the way, they saw it, it was a very small coffin, kind of like a coffin for a baby doll.

Destiny jumped down into the grave, Zach and Casey put a rope down so that she could climb back up. Destiny opened the coffin and what she saw, was just so sad,so grotesque, she almost puked, it the coffin there lay small bones, broken over the long years, there was a stench so strong that Zach and Casey almost threw up from where they were standing, and in that pile of bones there lay a necklace with a green pendant on it.

Destiny thought, wow, it's so pretty, stop it dest, you have to destroy it,she shook her head, her fingers were around the chain and were just about to year it off, when she felt a strong cold wind, all around the graveyard, even in the grave, it was so strong that she could barely hear anything, but she did hear Zachary and Casey shout something that sounded like,"Destiny, look out!" but the wind was so strong that she couldn't be sure; it was so cold that Destiny couldn't feel her fingers.

Suddenly she felt the coldness above her, she looked up, there, above her head, she saw that the graveyard was on fire, and standing above Destiny, in the middle of that fire, was Ana.