Chapter 1. Elizabeth

Hi, I'm Elizabeth. Elithabeth O'Kane. Before you ask, yes that is an Irish name. My father is Irish and used to live in Ireland, but left to live with my mother before I was born. He still has the accent but I never picked it up. I have always wanted to go to Ireland though. I am 21 years old so I'm in my last year of college or to some people, university. I am studying cullinary in baking as my major and I minor in art. I go to Johnson and Whales in Providence, Rhode Island. My parents live in Blackstone, Massachusetts and I visit them on weekends. I also go there to work in the small bakery I love so much. Ms. Linda, the elderly woman who owns the small bakery, is very sweet and says shes passing the bakery on to someone else, but hasn't told anyone who yet. I want to own a small bakery of my own in Ireland one day. Oh, you probably want to know what I look like right? Well, I'm 5'4, short I know, with long, light blonde hair that is completly natural. I have emerald green eyes and a light dusting of freckels on my cheeks and nose. I also have dimples, which I love. I have a pretty decent shape, I have a small waist and somewhat big hips, but all my fat went to my stomach that I am always sucking in. I look 5 months pregnant if I don't. I have gauged ears, not too big, only 2g and I only plan on going up to 00g so they can close if I want them too. I have an eyebrow bar, and snake bites. I also have a few tattoos and a quarter sleeve of everything music on my upper right arm. I may sound tough but I'm actually really nice I promise. I unfortunatly suffer from depression and anxiety disorders and spent time in a mental hospital when I was 16. I used to self harm but I haven't in 5 years, ever since I discovered Jacksepticeye. The day I came across his channel was the exact day I quit that habbit. He has helped me through a lot of shit. Including my recent heartbreak. I really don't want to get into that right now though.... Anyway, I guess thats all you need to know about me right now. Its Saturday so I have to go to work at the bakery. See you later!

A/N: Hi! So I decided to try writing again and this is what I came up with. Cliché I know but I liked the idea. Feedback is appreciated but not required. Hope you guys like it! 😘 Love ya!