Pet Shop Day

I woke up to Penny licking my face with her small tongue repeatedly. She was sitting on my chest wagging her furry tail. I sat up when she moved to my lap and remembered that I promised to take her to the pet store. I know she didn't remember that but I didn't take her anywhere yesterday so she's knows I'm taking her somewhere today. 

"You wanna go to the pet store?!" I said in baby talk. She yipped and spun around on my lap. I picked her up and put her on the floor. I decided on what I wanted to wear which was just a sweatshirt and jeans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put some light makeup on.  ( http://www.polyvore.com/day_at_pet_store/set?id=197884662 ) I walked downstairs where Penny was sitting at the dog with her tail wagging away. I smiled and grabbed her leash off the table next to the door. I picked her up and got my keys off the hook on the side of the door. I walked to my small pickup truck and put Penny in the passenger seat. Once I got into the driver's seat, I started the car and started heading to the pet shop.

*time skip to the pet store*

     We arrived at the pet store very quickly because it's not too far from my house. I put Penny on her leash and carried her through the parking lot. Once we got into the store I let her walk around. She sniffed around, smelling the other dogs and cats who have been there, barked at the dogs in the adoption area, tried to tear open a food bag and failed, and stopped at the toy section.

"Do you want to pick out a new toy for yourself?" I asked her. She stood up on her hind legs and sniffed at a stuffed dragon with a squeaker inside. I took it off the hook and squeaked it. She sat waiting for me to throw it. I lightly tossed it to her mouth so she would catch it. When she did she squeaked it  and laid down getting ready to chew it. "I guess it's that one huh?" I took it from her before she could rip it and walked with her to the counter. I put it on the counter along with a new bone for her. I know, she's spoiled.

"That all?" The polite cashier asked.

"Yup." I responded. I'm a little informal. He scanned my items and I paid for them. I said thank you and picked Penny back up. I walked out of the Pet Store and carried her back to my truck. I put her in the passenger seat again with her new toy. 

*time skip again to home*

     When we got home she had already made a hole in the new toy.

"Really, Penny? Can you make any toy last for more than a few minutes please?" I asked. She just looked up at me and panted. "Ugh nevermind." I said. I picked her up and walked back into the house. I unhooked her leash and put her down. I put my keys back on the hook and her leash back on the table. My parents won't be home till dinner so I walked back up to my room to check my computer. I looked at my mail and saw I had a few notifications. I looked in my gmail and it was just stuff for college, upcoming events I wasn't really interested in. I checked my Outlook and there wasn't anything. I finally checked my Yahoo and had a few new emails. Some new followers on twitter, facebook crap, and one from an email I didn't recognize. I opened it up and nearly had a heart attack.

I WON THE SKYPE CALL WITH JACKSEPTICEYE!!

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been extremely busy and have had a lot of personally stuff going on. Happy Mother's Day! I will try to keep updating when I can. Sorry about the link, the picture wouldn't work.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!