Meet Kaydence

Kaydence

"You cant catch me!" i say to my best friend malony. i say as i run deeper in the woods

"I'm going to get you Kay!" Malony says in my head.

i turn to see where she was next thing i know we meaning me and my and my best friend ended up on the forest floor laughing.

"you should have seen you have seen your face" she says holding he stomach from laughing.

"And.. you.. were..all..like..Kay..i'm going to get you.." I say through fits of laughter.

"Kay you and malony get home dinner is ready" my dad says through mind link to the both of us.

"Race you home!" i say taking off running.

~at the alpha/beta house~

Me and Malony walk up to the front door and to can taste my mom pasta Aiolie(a-oily).

"Dad sorry we are late we went deeper in the forest then we thought we had gone" we say taking our seats. this is how the table looks my dad the alpha my mom then me then my mother then my older brother then his mate Rebecca then their daughter Macy. At the end there was the beta on his right sat his mate Shelly her son Lucas Malony's older brother then malony sits in front of me.

"You girls should not be going so far out on the woods, there has been a lot of rouge siting lately andwe cant have you two getting hurt"marc moalony'dad says.

"So dad anything new happening?" I ask my father.

"Well you girls should start packing bc we are going to the full moon ball the invatations just went out the alpha king is ready to find his queen again." My dad said that and me and lony started to flipout.

So you might be wondering what the full moon ball is. The full moon ball is a big party that the alpha king throws to find his mate he knows it it a 15 year old girl BC he has a witch that tells him about him mate but the only thing he knows is that she is 15 me and lony just turned 15 but we have no chance in being his mate.

Every one says that he is heartless. I think he just needs to open up but the royal pack is not a pack to mess with they could kill you with just one look.

"Well I'm done and I'm going to go to my room and clean my body then maybe watch a movie bye love you guys." I walk off.

"I'll be up there when you get out just mind link me and I'll be up there and love you to" malony brother Lucas mind links me. Me and him have been dating for about three months now. My family knows but he will just be the beta he is not the alpha's son he will be beta though.

I walk up to my room and walk right over to my bathroom then I turn the shower on to the right temperature strip out of my clothes then hop in.

I lather my lufa in sweet pea body wash and scrub all the access dirt off my body. I walk under the shower head to wash the suds off and to get my hair wet. I walk back and grab my shampoo which is also sweet pea and pure some in my hand and massaged my sclap.I walk back under the water and wash the rest out.

I get out the shower and wrap myself in a fluffy white towle. And walk out my bathroom. I dry off and put panites and the matching bra.

I put my pink sweats on then mind link Lucas and tell him it is OK to come.

Not even a second later there is a knock on my door.

"Its open!" I yell. Then Lucas walks in and wrap his arms around my waist. And mine arms go around his neck he places a kiss on my forehead.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asks me looking in my eyes with nothing but love. I wish I were his real mate he is amazing and I am very jealous of the girl that gets to call him hers for the rest of her life.

"Babe are you OK what are you thinking about?" He asked concerned.

"What happens when you find your mate or I find mine what is going to happen with us?" I don't want him to be with any other girl but I have to know that he is not mine to keep. A lonely tear fell from my eye.

Lucas wipes the tear away with his thumb.

"Hey its on we will cross that rode when we get there OK now until then 22 jump street?" He looks in my eyes and gives me his award winning smile.

"I love you " I say looking in his eyes.

"I love you too" he kisses my lip.