long week part 2

Kay

I woke up in my brother's arms. I got up and went to my bathroom. I striped of all my cloths and showerd.

After I got out I put on my under garments and put lostion on. I put on a white tank top some camp pants and a Jean vest with gray Jordan's and a gray beanie. I walk out my closet to see my brother on his phone he smiles at it and I can tell that that is his mate.

"Jack I'm going to go to the mall to find a gown for tonight and I'm taking your mate whether you like it or not and lony so deal with it." Before he could say anything I was out my room headed for the girls room.

I make it to Maloney's room first. I bang on the door. I knew she was up because you can hear this is how we do blasting through the room.

"COMING GIVE ME A SECOND!" My best friend opens the door with a pink crop top and high waisted shorts and white convers.

"You look hot bestie" I say walking in her room. I plop down on her bed and  sigh. Her bed is super soft it like laying on angles voices, it like you a floating on clouds.

"So where are we going?" Malony looks at me with a sweet smile on her face.

"Me you and britiany are all going to the mall so me and you can find a ball gown for the full moon ball." I explain everything to her as best as I could. Malony gave me a sad smile she knows me.

I really don't go shopping unless its to get my mind off something and or some one.

I get up and head towards my brother's room. I bang on the door like a mad woman.

"Britiny we are going to the mall so you can help me pick the perfect ball gown tonight and we need to hurry and be done before 6:00 so get up and put some clothes on." I yell.

Britiny walks out in some light wash high waist shorts, a pink tank to a blue cardigan and some white low cut convers.

"Hi girls you ready to go?" She asked with a smile on her face.

We all walk out to a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I sit shot gun because I can't drive yet. And we blast Literally My Life by a youtuber named Eva.

We pull up to the mall and head straight to Wensier(idk how to spell but I love the store bought my winter dance dress from there today) and go to the back.

"What about this one Kay this dress was made for you." I turn to see Brit holding a white and dark green dress that look perfect in every way.

I ran to her and took the dress and went straight to the register and bought the dress with my dad credit card that he gave me.

Then Malony finds her a off white dress it is strapless and stops above the knee with a gold brimstone belt going around the waist.

We got back to the house but not before stoping at Starbucks first.

I walk up to my room to see Lucas on my bed with a rose in his hand.

"What are you doing in here? And where is your mate?" I asked giving him my wtf are you in here for.

"I wanted to give you this and to tell you that I'm sorry." He handed me the rose it was a white rose with pink hibrit tips.

"Why are you saying sorry we both knew that that day was coming I just wasn't ready for it to be so soon but Luke you have to go I don't need you mate hating me because I'm your sad ex and you are in my room." I hug him and he wrap his arms around my small waist.

"Kay I need to borrow your- I'm sorry was I interrupting something." My best friend walks in.

"No we were just talking about thing but Lucas was just leaving." He walks out. I'm going to be hurting for a while.

"Well I was coming to take your curling wond and we will talk about it later now get ready." She say looking at me with the you better not go for the charms look.

Lony leaves the room and  I walk in my bath room to wash my body. I wash my body and shave every where except my blue hair.

I get our the shows putting lotion on. I put on my black lace underware and a black bandu. I walk in my bathroom in my underware I put my make up on and curl my hair.

After I put that on I go to my dress and slip it on going to my bresser to my jewelry with is a diamond necklace that Jackson got me for my 8th birthday. And a gold bracelet with diamond gold earnings.

I walk to my bed and put my dress on with some nude hills. But I had some trouble zipping it.

"Kay you need to come down your bag is already in the car and we need to get going the sun has set and it is time to go." My dad zips my dress for me.

"You look beautiful kay." Dad say he gives me a hand walking down the stairs. I see everyone there to see us off. I see everyone except Lucas and Tia. Just thinking about them makes me want to cry.

^°^skip to the ball^°^°^

Me and malony were dancing and then the horns started playing. The king was about to come and my wolf was going crazy.

I was hit with the smell of honey and cinnamon. It took me under a spell.

Next thing I new Alpha Ryder was in front of me with a smile on his face. mY heart skip three beats. I found my mate and it is the alpha king.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

She found her mate and its the alpha king. Wlep there you guys go and that was super sweet to me