The billion dollar necklace

I just stared there he was my life, my soul, my other half.

The alpha king. Every girl in the ball room came in hopes that they would be his mate but in sted it was me. They looked at me with invy. Except my one my only best friend since birth Maloney. She had tears of joy coming out her eyes.

My father had a smile/scold on his face.

I turn I look at my mate. And look at his handsome face. He has the biggest smile on his face. And when you lookin those eyes all you see I love and adoration.

I don't know this man but I feel as though I can't live life with out him.

Then something I was never expecting to happen, he kissed me.

This kiss sent sparks flying and leaping through my body. I wrap my arms around his neck. Andb he wraps his around my waist.

Then he pulls away. And frowns. Which makes me scared that he doesn't want me.

"Dont ever think i dont want you, your my only, no other woman can compare to you. If you ever think that agaim i will lock you in our bed room naked and tied to the bed." He finish that instantly making me wet for him.

"AS YOU ALL KNOW I THROW THIS BALL JUST FOR ME TO FIND MY YOUNG 15 YEAR OLD MATE! WELL I FOUND HER THE LOVE OF MY LIFE KAYDENC MARIA SMITH. YOU ARE WELCOME TO FINISH THE BALL THEN GO HOME AFTER. BUT THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER FOR I HAVE FOUMD MY ONE TRUE LOVE." He speaks, but when he does he carries power it booms throgh the room.

Out the corner of my eye i see Malony sucking the face off some guy. I walk over and pull them apart.

"Hey get off of her." I start but Malony stops me.

"Kay its alright this is my mate." She points out.

"Sorry we had to meet this way but im an the royal beta Jason. Also your mates bestfriend." He holds out his hand. I just stare at it.

He moves hand back knowing i wasnt going to touch it. My mate snickers behind me. I look at him and he holds out his hand which i take gladly.

"My love i have waited a long time to find you and not that i have i want to give you this. He pulls out a beautiful necklace.

"This must havr costed a million dollars i can not except this

"This must havr costed a million dollars i can not except this." I push it away from me. But he walks behind me.

"It doesnt matter what it cost but it was a billion dollars. I would buy everyone like it to show my affection for you. Money is just a thing i have waited a life time to find you and i dont care about anything else but you." He says as he puts the necklace on me.

I turn to look at my handsome mate. I smile as he wrap his arms around my small waist even in six inch heels he hovers over me.

"You are so perfect." He put his forehead on mine. We were about to kiss but we were cut off by a throat clearing behind us.

My mate growls with being cut off. I giggle and hide my face in chest.

"Yes Margret?" He snaps.

"Baby dont snap at me i was here looking for you but you were with this whore bag." She says nonchalantly.

This makes me turn my head and look at her.

"Look here bitch this is my mate and if you think you can take him away you are sadly mistaken. So move your ass out my face and off my man." Dhr snaps at me.

"You have no right to talk to your future queen in such tone bitch pretty soon you will be kissing my feet and if i could help is cleaning the sheets after me and MY mate have hot passionate sex. So with that being said get the fuck out of here." I snap tired of this bitch already.

"Babe you cant let this peseant talk to me in such a way." She looks at my mate for help but he gives her a look to let the witch know she was just thrown on the lake. She stopms off. My mates laughs and hugs my waist but i push him away.

"What is wrong my love?" He ask with worry in his eyes.

"You slept with her didnt you?" I ask. Not making eye contact with him. He was silent for a second which i did not take as a good sign.

"Did you or did you not sleep with her Goevoni?" I comaned an answer....

Well I'm so sorry this was so short but I had to give y'all something and I will update soon.👄 love you guys