Narrows

An empty bed was not what I expected to wake up to, and I was disappointed until I took a deep whiff of the air and over the scent of... well, sex- I caught a hint of breakfast.
"Bren?" I called, sitting up and trying to avoid touching the splintered headboard.
"Are you sitting up? No, no, don't sit up! I tried to get up early enough to-" A bang echoed around the apartment. "Shit! I mean, dang. Alex, stay right where you are."
Soon enough, a mess of brown morning hair stumbled through the door way with a tray stacked with pancakes and sausage. "I hope you're fine with all of this."
A grin broke my stolid face, and I got out of bed. "Set that down, loser."
He followed my command, setting the tray down on my bed, and I immediately koala hugged him and kissed him quickly on the mouth.
"What was that for?"
"Because you're amazing and I love you."
His smile could have blinded me, and I could almost physically feel his giddiness level go through the roof. Taking me by surprise, he did a quick spin and kissed me again before giggling. "I love you too, Alex. Wow, you know what else? I love saying that."
"I love hearing you say it. Do it again."
"I love you."
"Nice."
He gestured to the tray set on the bed excitedly. "Eat up."
-----------------
"What are we doing today then?" I asked Brendon, hand in hand walking the streets of Vegas.
He seemed to grimace for a second. "Actually, Alex, I completely spaced- there's a movie premier in LA that I have to go to today. My flight leaves in a couple of hours."
"Oh!" I chimed, but even I could sense my faux enthusiasm.
"But..." He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled something out of it. "I do have an extra ticket, if you'd be interested."
"Seriously? A movie premier in LA with Brendon Urie? Of course I'm interested!"
He grinned widely at me. "Then it's a date! Here-" He handed me a wad of cash and I could feel my eyes bulge. "You should go buy yourself an outfit to wear- not that you don't look great, I just assumed that- well, I mean, that you'd-"
"Bren. You don't have to explain yourself." I grinned and hugged him tightly around his shoulders. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"
"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend," He winked, and I nearly fainted.
------
I am tired and sick and haven't the slightest idea about where I'm going with this fanfic, so don't expect long chapters when I do update. Sorry!
-Baylee