Lesson 11

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
____________________________________

When Gokudera gave up on living because no one cared about him, he appeared and showed him how much he cared about him, how much he, a bastard child, means so much to him.

When Yamamoto tried to kill himself because of all the endless fakeness, he stepped out of the sea of people and gave him an honest compliment, saying how much he was marveled at the real him.

When Ryohei was crushed in a dilemma because of his sister, he appeared and listened to all of his worries with an understanding smile, always there for him when he needed it the most.

When Lambo was devastated from all of the harsh words he received because of his worthlessness, he showered him with kind words and praises to him, telling how incredible and amazing he is.

When Chrome was broken from all of the hateful glares she received because of her existence, he smiled in relief at her, saying how glad he is to see her alive.

When Mukuro was drowned in hate causing him to self-destruct, he saved him with his soft touch, gently guiding him back to the right path.

When Hibari was trapped in loneliness and longing for something, he reached out to him, offering a home, a place to rest and a family without taking away his freedom.

To him, this acts would only be something trivial, a simple deed. But to them, it was their hope, their light, their salvation, their second chance, their dreams, their freedom, their home. He may not know it but they will forever be grateful to him, their sky.
____________________________________

This chapter is one of my favourites.