Lesson 31

"I will make you proud one day."
____________________________________

Lambo is the youngest. At the age of five, he became the Lightning Guardian for Vongola Decimo.

Because of that, he was treated differently. Sure, it has some advantages like how you get pampered by your older siblings and not doing any missions yet.

But that doesn't mean he liked it. He's a guardian too! That means he should also have to do guardian stuff like his older siblings. He wants to get involve, to fight beside them, not to be protected! Even Chrome was able to do that!

Lambo could only sigh in frustration before attacking the dummies in front of him with his lightning flames. After a few charred dummies, Lambo slowly walked back to his room.

Just as he was about to enter his room, a butler appeared. "Excuse me, Young Master Lambo but Decimo is expecting you in his office," said the butler. Lambo raised an eyebrow.

Lambo lazily made his way to Tsuna's office. After knocking, he casually entered the office. "Tsuna-nii, you wanted to see me?" Lambo asked.

Tsuna looked up from his paperworks and smiled when he saw Lambo. "Yes Lambo. I do." Tsuna said as he takes out a manilla folder. "I will be sending you to a mission with Chrome." Tsuna said.

At the mention of 'mission', Lambo's eyes shone excitedly. "Is this.... my first mission?" Lambo asked as he took the manilla folder.

"Yes. I want you and Chrome to gather intel on a certain Famiglia about their activities. It may not be what you wanted, but it's a good way to start." Tsuna said.

Lambo wished he could jump in joy and hug Tsuna to death but he chose not to. Instead, he only smiled. "Thank you, Tsuna-nii. I promise to make you proud." Lambo promised.

"You've already made me proud by being my brother. And this mission may sounds easy, but it can also be dangerous so I want you and Chrome to be on your guard." Tsuna said seriously.

Lambo nodded in understanding. "Yes, Tsuna-nii." Tsuna smiled. "Chrome is waiting for you at the front door. Good luck and be safe," Tsuna bid Lambo good luck before he leave.

Lambo gave a wide grin in return. "I will!" he said before running out of the office to meet with Chrome.