Lesson 20

"Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who stands by you when millions are against you."
____________________________________

When Tsuna was fourteen, he would always look at people who were surrounded by others with envy. He was called "Dame-Tsuna" and because of that, no one even batted an eye at him.

All he wanted was to be as good and popular as everyone is. He wanted to be surrounded by others like Yamamoto Takeshi, the popular guy in school.

"Dame-Tsuna!! Answer this!" the teacher's voice boomed, snapping the young brunet out of his daydream.

When he said he doesn't know, he was laughed at by a majority of the class before he sat down with a sigh.

As the teacher continued his lesson, Tsuna could only slump in his seat before continuing his daydream once more.
____________________________________

Now, the twenty-four years old Tsuna could only smile and chuckle as he remembered about his dream.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked as he looked up from the papers he was looking at.

Tsuna only smiled at him as he waved his hand dissmissively. A knock was then heard. "Come in," Tsuna ordered. The door was opened and a silveret walked in with an armful of papers. "Jyuudaime," said the silveret.

"Hayato!" Tsuna was happy to see his friend. "Jyuudaime, here are some of the papers you want," Gokudera said as he handed the papers to Tsuna. "Thank you, Hayato," Tsuna said gratefully.

"Haha! Efficient as always, Haya-chan!" Yamamoto cheerfully said as he sort out the papers in front of him.

Gokudera turned on his heel to face Yamamoto. "Of course I am! And stop calling me that, you baseball-freak!" Gokudera retorted back before being engaged into a one-sided argument with Yamamoto.

As they argued, Tsuna could only watch his friends exchange words. The scene that was unfolding in front of him made him chuckled a little.

"Ten years ago," Tsuna thought, "I wished to have a million friends with me. But now," Tsuna glanced at his two best friends and smiled. "I wouldn't trade them for the world."