Hating

celine walked into Peri's hospital room to check on her "hey peri how are you feeling?" She gave her a smile "a little dizzy...." Peri held her head "someone's tired" celine laughed looking over at Tom who'd fallen asleep waiting. Peri gave a faint giggle as she watched him. "We're keeping you in overnight as you have been bleeding at the head but you should be able to go home tomorow!" Celine gave peri a wink, "would you like Tegan to see you she's on shift?" Peri's weakness managed to smile as she agreed.

Peri's POV: Tegan walked into the room and gave me a smile "hi pez I'm so sorry I've not seen you sonner how are you?" She looked so worried "I'm fine I'm never speaking to Leela again!" Tegan's face shattered when I said that she had no idea "Leela what's she done?" I can't believe what I'm hearing! "She's the one who put me in here knocked me unconscious!" The shattered face now looked confused what has Leela told her? "Peri I think you've imagined it your mum was round ours just before and told me it was Tom who hit you?!" No she can't be serious I can't believe that vile creature has told everyone my boyfriend, MY BOYFRIEND! Has hit me? "Why would Tom do that too me?" I got out my bed "pez get back in bed your not strong enough" my unbelievable aunt said as I hobbled over to Tom "Tom Tom wake up!" I shuck his arms as he woke up "yeah?" He said sleepily "tell her tell her Leela hit me it wasn't you!" I cried into his arms "why would I hit her! She's the most important person in my life along with Steph! Leela was drunk as jack Nancy jade!" Tegan soon realised her sister is a mess when she's drunk "oh my gosh pez I should've believed you sorry Tom but I need to find my sister merry Christmas..."

Soon enough Tegan fled the room....