Chapter 1

Hey! I think I'll try to not make too many A/N in this book, only if it is something important! I hope you'll like it!

 xoxo - Magda!

___________________

Hey! My name is Sonia, and I'm 20 years old and live in LA. I moved here with my boyfriend when he got a job.

Well, you may be thinking 'Why am I supposed to know this?' but I haven't come to the funny things yet! My boyfriend is Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush! Yepp, that's right.  We got together about... six years ago, before BTR, and we have had our fights but we love each other.

__________________

//Logan's Pov//

"I Love you Logaaaaaan!!!" I could hear from the crowd, all over again, from everywhere. I saw signs saying 'I ♥ Logan' and 'Marry me Logan!'. All of them really pretty, but of course I can't marry them when I already have a girlfriend. Everybody knows it, so I guess they just want me to pick them as my Worldwide Girl.

"It's the only life you got, so you gotta live it Big Time!" me and the other guys, James, Kendall and Carlos, sang. It was the end of the last consert of this tour. At least the crowd thought. We wanted to do something speciall for them, so we went backstage to chance clothing.

"Logan! Think quick!" James shouted just before I got a bottle of water in my head. I moaned quiet, picked up the bottle from the floor, and turnded around to see James, Carlos and Kendall laughing. And they laughed so hard, I couldn't even hear them. I ran towards them and jumped on James' back. I started to tickle him and he feel to the floor laughing like never before, me still on his back.

"Ta-ta-ta-take-take. H-him. O-o-of. O-ooff. Mi-meee!" he screamed between short breaths. "Ih-I. C-c-ca-can't. B-breath!"

"Come on guys! We gotta get dressed!" Kendall said with a smile. I stopped tickle him and stood up. James slowly stopped laughing.

We got dressed to white cloths, the once we had in the Worldwide video actually. We were about to sing Worldwide again, but this time be in the crowd, so all of them could be Worldwide Girls.

"Wazzzaa Rushersssss!" Carlos screamed in the microphone. We all stepped on stage and the crowd went wild. "We got something speciall for you guys!"

"As you may know, this is the last concert of the tour, witch is really sad, we've had a great time on the road" James said sorta painfully. "So now..."
"We're gonna sing one last song for you!" I screamed in the mic. The music started playing.

"Ooh
Wait a minute before you tell me anything, how was your day?
Cause I've been missing" James started.

"You by my side, yeah"

"Did I awake you out of your dreams?
I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep" We went out to the crowd.

"You calm me down
There's something 'bout the sound of your voice"

"I-I-I-I'm never never"

"Never as far away as it may seem, oh"

"Soon we'll be together"

"We'll pick up right where we left off"

"Paris, London, Tokyo
There's just one thing that I gotta do" We went from girl to girl, giving as many of them as possible a hug.