Chapter 2

Her hand caressed my cheek as she kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned quiet, making her hesitate by keep on going. I shook my head so she woulden't stop, but she did anyway.

"You okey?" she asked, still caressed my cheek. I lift my head and nodded. Sonia got of off me. I sat up  in the bed.

"Huh?" I asked with a sad look. "We haven't met in two months. Why?" I crept closer to her and kissed her cheek. She giggled a bit and turned her head to me. She didn't look me in the eye.

"There... there is something I need to tell you." she said slowly.
What? What has happend?! Have.. Wha... No! No, it's not that. She haven't find someone else. If so, she would've told me a long time ago. She's the most honest person in the world. Even more honest then the guys! So what is it?

"What is it?" I asked consurned. She didn't answer. "Sonia, what's on your mind?"

"My dad is... Em.. How should I say it? He..." she hesitated. "He still hates you." she said after a while. She still didn't look me in the eye.

"Sonia, that's not something new. He has always hated me, and he won't stop. There is something else." I lifted her chin up. She was just about to say something when James came in.

"Hey! Logan! Dude! We gotta go."

"Where?" I asked.

"Who knows!?" James fake laughed. "Let's go to.. THE MALL! Yes! The mall! You need new cloths!" he grabbed my arm and ran out. Sonia turned her head to the window, not trying to stop James, or even look at me.

James dragged me past Sonias father, who looked at me in that way again, then he dragged me to his car.

"James! I was talking to Sonia!" I screamed. James threw me into the car and drived away without saying one thing. "James!" I hit his arm, making him loose the control of the car a little, but he was still on the road. He didn't say anything, he didn't even sing along to the music as he used to do. "JAMES DAVID MASLOW, NOW YOU ANSWER ME WHY YOU DID THAT! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU OTHER  WISE!" I screamed in his ear.

"Nothing!" He looked at me. "I just... I wanted to do something with my best bud!" he dragged out the U in 'bud'.

"Oh, come on James! We have spent the last three months together! Besides, why didn't you drag Carlos from Alexa to go shopping? HE likes it! I don't!" He was quiet again, watching the road. I couldn't take my eyes from his face until I saw a tear fell down his face.

"I'm sorry Logan..." he said quiet, not looking at me. What did he me-

"YOU SLEPT WITH SONIA?!" I screamed as tears starting to fall down my cheeks. "HOW COULD YOU?!" I took my seatbelt off and jumped in his lap. I started to hit him in the face. The car was out of control, but I didn't care, I just punshed him in the face, over and over again.

"Log- Ah! Logan! AO! Lo- I didn-" he tried to say, but I didn't let him. I punched him one last time then I could only see darkness.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Already time to go up? No!

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Oh come on! I don't wanna go to work! Wait WHAT?! I'm of off work, I'm on vaccation!