Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, not having Sonia in my bed. I sat up slowly, looking around the room. Where is she?

I couldn't do anything by myself, so I just sat there, hoping she would come in soon. I could hear her in the kitchen. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the bedroom door. Sonia came in.

"Hey." she said, smiling at me. I smiled back, not saying a word. She sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling today?"

"I've been better..." I cleared my throat.

"You want breakfast?" she asked taking my hand. I nod. "Here or the kitchen?"

"The kitchen please. Or the livingroom." Sonia giggled a bit. She helped me get into my stupid wheelchair. I've only had it in less then one day and I already hate it. Yep, that's me! Haha, just kidding, but it isn't so very fun to sit in a wheelchair your WHOLE vaccation! But, I've to live with that now.. And, everything comes to one, it's my fault. I just can't believe I actually thought James did that. Wonder how he's doing.

Sonia wheeled me to the kitchen and put a bowl of cereals and milk on the table in front of me. Then she went to fix a sandwich.

"How am I supposed to eat this?" I asked in a joking way. "Like this?" I started to eat it like a dog until I heard Sonia laughing. I looked up at her and smiled, with milk in my whole face. She gave me a spoon and a napkin. She started to drie of the milk.

I ate the cereals and the sandwich she made for me. Then we put on a movie, so that we could have a little time for ourselfs, together. We watched her favorite movie, Mission Impossible. She sorta have a crush on Tom Cruise. I feel asleep in her lap halfway through the movie.

~*~

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I could hear how the rain was pouring down on the roof. I sat up slowly and looked at Sonia, she was sleeping, deep. The thunder was heard again, this time a little higher.

I kissed her forhead. I didn't want to wake her up, and she surtenly didn't wake up by the thunder, so...

'Buuuzzz' my phone said. I picked it up from the table and unlocked it. A text from Kendall.

"Hey man! How are you today? You need anything?" it said.

"No, I'm all good." I wrote and looked at Sonia. "Thanks anyways!"  I wrote and sended.

The thunder roared again like it was straight over us. She woke up right away.

"What was that?!"

"It was the thunder. Nothing to be scared of."

"Easy for you to say!" she yelled. I laughed and hugged her.

"I know. It's ok, it's soon over." I said calm. She burred her face into my chest. I hugged her tighter. I started to sing for her.

"I bet you didn't notice
First time your heart was broken
You called me up and we talked til the morning

And the time that you were stranded
I was there before you landed
He was a no show, I made sure you got home

I've been right there
For every minute
This time, it's no different
Whatever happens you should know whoa

Cause you're not alone, girl
Look over your shoulder
You don't have to wonder
Cause you know, you know, you know
You're not alone, girl
I'll be there to hold you
I'll stay til it's over
And you know, you know, you know
That you're not alone