chap2 new exibit/lover reunite

Larrys pov

Im so exited there going to be a new exebition for the egygipt section. So a went to the musem early to see it. Finaly i got there. I look at the scene it was the river nial and there were two statues one was an elderly man and the other was slightly obcured by the man so i check the plack.

It read :

Queen (y/n) queen of egyipt and also known as the rivers dancer or the equal queen. She was a peaceful queen had no known enimes every one was fair and she never put hereself up top she always danced and sang for her subjects but was poisund.

Thats sad but now she has a new life the others are going to be exited. Espeshaily ahkmenrah i beleved he mentioned he married.

*time skip*

i gathered everyone to the main hall and told them theres a new exibit  and that they are royalty and that we are going to meet her.  We walked to the desplay to see the old man dancing with the queen. A few minits after the man bowed and the queen curced. I thought now would be a good time to retreve her.

Your pov
I finished dancing with the kind old man. When a yohng man came in and reached his hand out to me. I took it and lead him into a dance.

I giggle as he stumbled so i said " get in your box with you feet" i laughed and twirled and swayed the dance came to an end and i curced " queen (y/n) and you are?" He paused then replied " im larry daily and im the night gaurd here" i smiled sweetly.

"Nice to meet you larry and thankyou for that dance it was most divine"i said. " want to meet the others?" I nodded happily and he helped me out. When we got out i saw a group of people.

* time skip*

" these two trouble makers are octavia and jed" larry introduced i bent to my knees and lowered my hand the walked on it and i lifted them up.
"Howdy there im jed" said the cow boy. " hello my lady i am ocavia" said the roman both taking of there hats i smiled and kissed them on the head." I can already tell you two are desented for a great fate as long as you two work together " then i set them  went our diffrent ways.

After a while i heard larry yell " come in your majesty" . So i did to see my beloved husband i gasped and said " ahkmenrah" i ran to him and hugged him and he returned it.

He said " finaly" with a sigh of relief as we swayed i said " you dont know how happy i am to see you" with tears in my eyes. Then we pulled away he glacenced at larry.

who was the only person in the room now and said " im going to do something un king like ok so dont speak of it" larry nodded. Ahkmenrah looked back at me and shot his head towards mine into a kiss. It lasted for a while he pulled back slightly and whispered " i missed you"