chap3 make out

Your pov

Its been a year scince i came to the musem but non the less i am happy but im wondering if we should tell the others but i pushed that thought aside.

I turned around to see my beloved smiling he took my hand and whispered " come my love" he lead me through the musem to the side of the main hall it was completly empty but it was covered in a red mood light it was so romantic , he went to the computer and played a song.

( the one in the media)

We laughed and started dancing soon we stopped ahkmenrah picked me up and sat me on the table and quicker than you could say tablet we were making out.i dont know how long when were making out but i didnt care.

Larrys pov

I dont know why but ahkmenrah  and (y/n) cant keep there hands off each other in any form. Ive even notice when any one trys to talk trys to talk to (y/n) ahkmenrah will tighten his grip on her so now im sat down suddenly teddy came up to me.

" larry me and the others are thinking  something going on between (y/n) and ahkmenrah and jed is wanting to show us something come boy" he said. I nodded and went to the main hall to see everyone crouded around the computer.

" gigantor everyone check this out but dont tell ahkmenrah  or (y/n)!" Jed said. Corses of oks flew but i spoke up and said " depends on whats being shown then ill make a desition after"

Jed sighed and said "ok playing footage" the video began to play and suddenly (y/n) and ahkmenrah came on screen and we watched as they dance and soon they kissed but no it didnt stop wait are they making out!

I stopped the video and said" keep this a seacerte ok" suddenly ahkmenrahs voice rang out " keep what a seacret larry" he said his arm was looped around (y/n)s waste. Oh no