chap4 stalking the roailty

Teddys pov

Every one scattered when they heard ahkmenrahs voice. Exept me and larry , i turned to the two and said " oh nothing big but its for you two so i dont want to ruien the suprize" larry nodded in agreement.

They looked at each other soon ahkmenrah whispered into her ear and to which she replied " it would be my pleasure my king".ahkmenrah turned to us and nodded leading (y/n) away.

I looked at larry as he called over jed and octavia. He bent to there level and said "can you follow ahk and (y/n) and watch them and report it to me 15 minits befor sun rise" they nodded and ran off.

" larry do you think its a good idea to do that after the preveouse event?" I asked he nodded and then started walking around.

Octavias pov

Me and jed followed after the roails down the halls when we turned around the cirner to see ahk spinning (y/n) around his hands then slipped to her waiste as he picked her up and spun her around.

Then he lend in to probably kiss (y/n) she stepped back and said " as much as i love the momment you hafe to catch you prize first" and broke into a run/ slight jog down the halls. Ahkmenrah laughed and chased her.

When he caught her he kissed her the lead her to her exibit and left. So we went back to gigantor and told him what happend and went to our own exibits.

Larrys pov

I got home and i ran to nickys room. " hey dad what are you doing?" Nicky asked. "Can you reaserch about ahkmenrah and if he hand a wife and if he had any ties with queen (y/n) oh and do you want to meet her tomorrow?" I said. He nodded and got to work